The Tub! Nice!

nice one veltro!

what about the naval version? you have any plans for it?

nice one veltro!

what about the naval version? you have any plans for it?

Holy S***!What's that!?

Thanks for the plane Ed. Can you swap the nose gear door to the other side also when you make some edits.

Thanks,

Mike D.

hey, guys

I´ve got a problem. When i fly with the F-102 and fire a genie missile my computer kicks me out of the game or i have lots of graphic bugs

hey, guys

I´ve got a problem. When i fly with the F-102 and fire a genie missile my computer kicks me out of the game or i have lots of graphic bugs

use lower graphics or desktop can handel the effects or the detail of genie.

Mean the Sea dart???

close :no:

tf.jpg

close :no:

I know that is a TF-102 Ed!

I was replying to silverbolt for "Naval deuce" only Convair's "Navalized" version for the Delta Family was the Sea dart

I know there was a twoseater, not sure if 106 or 102 but they were in tandem... that`s the only version i know so far

The 106 had one in tandem (I think just a mock-up or a test plane), the 102 had em side-by-side.

http://www.vectorsite.net/avf102.html

(Scroll down for pictures of an F-102, TF-102, F-106A and the twin seat F-106B!)

Edited by muesli

Can someone tell me the technical difference between the f-106 and F-102?? they look similar

The F-106 was orginally meant to be a F-102B but like the F-100/F-107 several changes to the Airframe lead to new designations.

Area Rule is one of easiest way to see the difference. In the F-102 two pods were added arround the engine area in the F-106 it's buildt in the airframe

Now I understand why it was called The Tub.

img00001-1.jpg

.......... this is my weapon bay for early use...

2x AIM-4A (SAHM), 2xAIM-4C/D (IR) , 1xAIM-26A (NUC) *for later use - SAHM AIM-26B

Thank you Brain32 for AIM-4A :smile:

t.jpg

Saw them "alive", 32 FIS had them at Soesterberg. Subsonic under all circumstances (don't know in a dive though)

Hou doe,

Derk :rolleyes:

I was told by a weapons load tech at Zaragoza and later at the Conn ANG that deuces never stood alert with empty rails - never. 6 Falcons, plus full load of FFARs (12 or 24, however the bird was configured). According to him, most loads carried a mix of IR/RH Falcons - fwd three typically A-D-A, aft three D-A-D. If one or two AIM-26Bs carried on center rails, mix of A/D models on the others. He never saw nukes in Spain, and it's my bet that they were never used operationally in Europe on deuces.

Mike D.

Yea mppd, I would like to see 6xAIM-4 also, but that need some 3d work.

I was told by a weapons load tech at Zaragoza and later at the Conn ANG that deuces never stood alert with empty rails - never. 6 Falcons, plus full load of FFARs (12 or 24, however the bird was configured). According to him, most loads carried a mix of IR/RH Falcons - fwd three typically A-D-A, aft three D-A-D. If one or two AIM-26Bs carried on center rails, mix of A/D models on the others. He never saw nukes in Spain, and it's my bet that they were never used operationally in Europe on deuces.

Mike D.

I can always swap out the center Genie station for two falcon rails in the final release if thats what all would prefer \\

Ed

I can always swap out the center Genie station for two falcon rails in the final release if thats what all would prefer \\

Ed

Ed, that would be great for NF4. If you could add the two center Falcon stations and use a singe animation for all six, then I could set up the weapons bay the same as the F-106, which is the best compromise to both allow the player to open the bay and allow the AI to fire the missiles.