Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

phylosophing about why hate eMO.....

Emos, gotta love them. They are so angry and sad inside, at the same time.

Bloody Excrement Munching Organisms!

All I can say is...Pop out the pills, crank up the generator and throw away the keys! Problem solved!

My kid has friends that are emo, don't think for a minute that I cut them slack. You should see their faces when I put on Big Black, Iggy Pop, Agnostic Front or any other hardcore punk album on the turntable and crank it till the walls shake. Even more fun when I start dancing and send their whinny asses into the furniture.

Oh yeah my girl is usually laughing her head off. She's daddies girl alright, down to ripping off my cool t-shirts. She'd slap that whiner into next week if she could.

Oh my f***ing GOD!!!!!! I think I'm gonna watch it 'til the end, just to see if it's not a joke...

"We don't hate you"

But i f***ing hate you! Damn, I can't even decide if it's better or worst than those rapper bad ass s**t... Hopefully, we won't have to kill them, they'll do it all by themselves!

Oh, and Firehawk, hail to you sir, old school hardcore rules!!

LOL, I lasted 10 seconds and was like, THIS B&@CH IS ANNOYING and turned it off.

i worked this summer as bully ejem entrance control at an EMO disco... thats freak, the worst place ever

once i thought i would be sacrificed to satan. That´s hell, man. A girl tried to suicide, as she found freak-friends

i watched the whole thing :blush2:

and i really can't extract anything useful out of her entire rant. these kids are somewhere else, not on this planet, and that's gonna bite them in the a$$ sooner or later

well, what can i say. Emos - can't live with them, can't live without... hmmm.. no wait, we CAN live without them. :minigun:

Um...ok, WTF? I've never heard of this "emo" crap. Only one I know is Emo Phillips. You can just call him "Mr Butterfingers."

I agree; what exactly is an EMO?

up-emo.jpg">

The lyrical content of emo is best described as emotionally driven whining, the music itself is pathetic mix of castrated heavy metal and punk.

something that's cry for nothing untill it run out of tears listening "Emotional Hardcore"

That's what's so funny about them: They are nothing, neither subculture nor youth culture. They even lack emotions, they are - in terms of social psychology - numb, since they don't develop any kind of opposition from their 'despair' (unlike hardcore or punk).

here in my city they used to suicide in a popular shoping.....damn....terrible times, that time you should walk with a unbrela or you could be hited by eMOs :(

here in my city they used to suicide in a popular shoping.....damn....terrible times, that time you should walk with a unbrela or you could be hited by eMOs :(

I can't join in here guys. People in this condition really need help. Of all people, these may need the peace that passeth all human understanding the most.