I knew you could not resist....can I have?=

LOL. I'll sort out an upload of the skin. 'Bout time I uploaded something in the SF1 section.

btw anyone know how I can get hold of mustang60348 who created the OV-10D? Tried pm here and at Thirdwire but no reply yet.

He hasn't been around for ages. I will see if I can ping him on MSN.

Folks,

Didn't know that this simulation can go into such great details where you can count on the number of remaining rockets by visual confirmation :salute:

Tk1

closeup.png

He hasn't been around for ages. I will see if I can ping him on MSN.

Thanks Dave, I appreciate it. Got an idea for a project but I need his help.

I haven't posted in a while and thought I would add this beauty. I'm enjoying the First Eagles II version very much.

post-9359-055542600 1283807279.jpg

post-9359-062944600 1283807331.jpg

post-9359-012945700 1283807341.jpg

Thought I would also add some shot from my favorite add on so far. War for Israel! Incredible.

post-9359-086551500 1283807509.jpg

post-9359-086101100 1283807626.jpg

post-9359-087544600 1283807647.jpg

I haven't posted in a while and thought I would add this beauty. I'm enjoying the First Eagles II version very much.

Wat on earth is a "Beutepanzer IV / female" ?? Sounds ominous, a huge agressive female on tracks (not a bad idea in itself for the super heavies), the sort you would not want to meet in a dark alley..............??:dntknw::this:

Hou doe,

Derk

I've checked on google what is a "Beutepanzer IV female",

OH MY GOD! D8 NOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!!.....

:lol:

Taking-off in formation.

Looking great the "pimped" TF-104´s :drinks:

Will we have an SF2 Version too??? :blink:

Yes Carlo, Paulo is the one behind the parallel SF2 conversion.

post-16385-066384000 1284626569.jpg

Anyway, some more shots of other variants.

CF-104 late model

post-16385-087854300 1284626579.jpg

KLu F-104G late model

post-16385-077757100 1284626603.jpg

And RF-104G

post-16385-089251600 1284626615.jpg

• Like 2

Yes Carlo, Paulo is the one behind the parallel SF2 conversion.

post-16385-066384000 1284626569.jpg

Anyway, some more shots of other variants.

CF-104 late model

post-16385-087854300 1284626579.jpg

KLu F-104G late model

post-16385-077757100 1284626603.jpg

And RF-104G

post-16385-089251600 1284626615.jpg

Hey Spillone,

Do you ever sleep , eat and things like that ?:blink: Seems nothing can stop you.......

Looking forward to the ECM equiped variants !!!!!!

Hou doe,

Derk

You are a genius Spillone!

Guest HoneyFox

:wink2: Something will be brought by our Insky Group several weeks later. So be patient. :grin:

Screenshots come first though. Hope you enjoy them. (These screenshots are captured early so those red star decals' positions on the two swing-wings are incorrect and this problem has been fixed now.)

Sadly i found out that i cannot upload multiple screenshots... there is a 2MB global upload size limit. Another small problem i have is that my network speed is so slow that i have to wait for nearly one minute before one screenshot can be uploaded.

This screenshot has been edited by Photoshop for some feeling of real photos.

post-51677-069671100 1284739570.png

Edited by HoneyFox

:wink2: Something will be brought by our Insky Group several weeks later. So be patient. :grin:

Screenshots come first though. Hope you enjoy them. (These screenshots are captured early so those red star decals' positions on the two swing-wings are incorrect and this problem has been fixed now.)

Sadly i found out that i cannot upload multiple screenshots... there is a 2MB global upload size limit. Another small problem i have is that my network speed is so slow that i have to wait for nearly one minute before one screenshot can be uploaded.

This screenshot has been edited by Photoshop for some feeling of real photos.

post-51677-069671100 1284739570.png

:clapping: i feel i'll play SF again haha

Guest HoneyFox

WOW!! Talk is cheap... Release it fast please!! :drinks:

:bye: We are currently planning to remake models for Kh-22(AS-4) and Kh-15(AS-16) missiles. After finishing that and some other tweaks, this huge guy may be released.

:tongue:  You may enjoy your flying this heavy bomber when one side of its spoiler has been shot and detached. What's more challenging is, landing this plane with your flap extended to 'Landing' when some parts of its flaps have been shot and detached, you may need to use the roll trim to keep the balance, for this reason, the control mapping file which contains three-axis trimming settings will also be included in the final package.

Edited by HoneyFox

Honeyfox

If you pm me a list of Insky mod team members I will take care of that 2MB upload limit issue.

Guest HoneyFox

Honeyfox

If you pm me a list of Insky mod team members I will take care of that 2MB upload limit issue.

Thanks a lot. I will ask them for their registered names in CA forum (if they have registered) and pm you then.

and you may already know some of them, like Erwin_Hans and YEYEYE.

Well, i'd better find a fast photo album instead of using CA forum's server spaces though.  but i don't know what may be suitable for me, many foreign websites are realy slow or even unaccessible from my ISP.  :cry:

Thanks a lot. I will ask them for their registered names in CA forum (if they have registered) and pm you then.

and you may already know some of them, like Erwin_Hans and YEYEYE.

Well, i'd better find a fast photo album instead of using CA forum's server spaces though. but i don't know what may be suitable for me, many foreign websites are realy slow or even unaccessible from my ISP. :cry:

you could use CA's gallery...i used to while ago, many of my screenshots are there hehehe

Well, i'd better find a fast photo album instead of using CA forum's server spaces though. but i don't know what may be suitable for me, many foreign websites are realy slow or even unaccessible from my ISP. :cry:

Why don't you not just upload your screen shots in the Gallery here at CA and link to the post... In the Gallery there is no limit.. :cool:

HoneyFox

As everyone said use our gallery here. That is why its there.

Guest HoneyFox

you could use CA's gallery...i used to while ago, many of my screenshots are there hehehe

Why don't you not just upload your screen shots in the Gallery here at CA and link to the post... In the Gallery there is no limit.. :cool:

HoneyFox 

As everyone said use our gallery here. That is why its there.

Oh, i didn't know that about the gallery before. i thought the upload limit also includes the photos uploaded to the gallery.

now i can go on uploading the other two screenshots, thanks a lot everyone here.

Guest HoneyFox

Now i can upload screenshots easily, thank you again.

gallery_51677_5_391445.png

gallery_51677_5_392244.png