it is the Range with some goody´s from Amokfloo and yes this is a Hansajet :grin:

Looking nice Ravenlaw_007, two weeks needs to hurry up :smile:

Looking nice Ravenlaw_007, two weeks needs to hurry up :smile:

i still need a testpilot for SF1 so i can release the GAF version , the only one testing it so far is Derk and my self if i have time

I'm stuck with SF2 now so I don't think I can help as I'm not an F-4 expert. But I meant more of the airbase decorations, those going to be uploaded?

it is up to amokfloo but i´m sure one way or the other they will be available he even includet a ARRESTER_CABLE on each end of the runway

I'm stuck with SF2 now so I don't think I can help as I'm not an F-4 expert. But I meant more of the airbase decorations, those going to be uploaded?

I plan to build even more stuff to have more realistic looking airbases on the GermanyCE map. Custom Taxiways, hardened aircraft shelters and other small equipment what is missing on stock airfields.

I plan to build even more stuff to have more realistic looking airbases on the GermanyCE map. Custom Taxiways, hardened aircraft shelters and other small equipment what is missing on stock airfields.

Cool! :smile:

returned.

excuse me but what plane is that?

i've been away for too long

Sukhoi T-50 PAK-FA. Mother Russias Latest and greatest 5th generation Fighter

Sukhoi T-50 PAK-FA. Mother Russias Latest and greatest 5th generation Fighter

is it available for download?

post-18157-073176500 1291847167.jpg

"Olds" Flight back at base...

Edited by cgold

Guest rscsjsuso5

China PLAAF SU-30MKK

post-46688-011740000 1292133196.jpg

Construction continues at the front.

Work begins.

Quick Fly-by to check on progress

Now to just get a D7 in here to finish

Engineers got the metal strip in.

Edited by krfrge

Here's a few from me - SF:WOE with Op Desert Storm - a liitle tinkering in in Photoshop to remove the info/target boxes & radar etc and shrink down from 1920x1080.

highres01.jpg

highres02.jpg

highres03.jpg

highres04.jpg

(..) a liitle tinkering in in Photoshop to remove the info/target boxes & radar etc and shrink down from 1920x1080.

ianh755,

easier than that would be to turn off the HUD information prior to taking a screenshot, to do so press twice ALT+D by default :wink:

Soleil sur les Malouines, mirages à l'horizon...

gallery_9146_162_12171.jpg

• Like 1

Me again, I know it's not much but I really enjoyed the challenges of getting this right. After seeing the GR4 for SF2, whose loadouts didn't quite work in SF1 but got me thinking, I decided to make my own version for SF1

Tornado GR4 with Realistic Afghanistan weapon loadouts for SF1

Other Peoples work - Original ODS Tornado GR1 Model - Weapons from the SF2 RAF F-35 (Aim-9 pylons modded from the KB here - not ideal colouring but workable) - Skin from SF2 GR4

My stuff - 3 Independant Attachment points on each L&R Fuselage Shoulder Pylon (either F&R on both normal stuff or just Mid on both for big stuff like RAPTOR pod, Storm Shadow etc) meaning any combination of Litening Pod, Brimstone, Paveway IV (for Afghan) and many others can be carried on the fusealge pylons (See Below for my SEAD layout) - Full working Loadouts.

moddedgr4.jpg

moddedgr402.jpg

moddedgr403.jpg

Edited by ianh755