Sign in to follow this  
FastCargo

A dumb question?

gallery_12105_63_130524.jpg

There normally is no such thing as a dumb question...except the one I heard today:

Is this the aircraft Kennedy was shot in?

By someone who looked mature enough to have been around at the time it happened.

I crap you negative, what you see is what was said. We'll be talking about that one for MONTHS.

FastCargo

No, no, no....none of that politic stuff there Mako...you know better.

No, no, no....none of that politic stuff there Mako...you know better.

Hey it was worth a try to sneak it in

There normally is no such thing as a dumb question...except the one I heard today:

(QUOTE)

By someone who looked mature enough to have been around at the time it happened.

I crap you negative, what you see is what was said. We'll be talking about that one for MONTHS.

FastCargo

:blink: Wow...really? This is the time when one opens mouth and inserts their foot...but...maybe im jumping the gun...maybe it came out wrong...like they got confused...I dunno...tsk tsk

BTW I personally find that "i crap you negative" line hilarious :biggrin:

gallery_12105_63_130524.jpg

FastCargo

Well that was stupid! :rofl:

That was pretty dumb. These days i don't discount anyones stupidity level but he probably wanted to know if that was the plane that transported the body after he was shot.

QUOTE:

------------------------------------------------

"Is this the aircraft Kennedy was shot in?"

------------------------------------------------

There are indeed such things as DUMB questions after all :biggrin:

How funny! Good post FastCargo.

Edited by MrCraig41

What a goof, here is the actual one.

jfk.jpg

Thanks Dave.

So that's Kennedy's plane that was shot down.

Is it still thought to be a lone SAM site? :dntknw:

Airshows are great for stupid comments from "experts".

-S

Maybe said individual confused JFK and JFK Jr. If you overlap the stories, he could have been shot in a plane. Any takers?

Storm,

I know exactly what you mean. It wasn't an airshow, but we were out picking pumpkins (at the pumpkin patch of course - family tradition) one year before Halloween. I probably wasn't more than twelve at the time, with my little brother at my side, and we looked up to see what exactly was making the cool sounding prop noises a ways off. Lo and behold, a nice B-25 Mitchell (my brother's first name, too, as it happens) was buzzing around looking pretty sweet in the clear blue sky. We weren't the only ones to stop and look up - a father pushing a stroller with his younger child was easily within earshot. Suddenly he opened his mouth and out came the following sentence which made me cringe: "That's a B-24 Martin Marauder." Ouch, two strikes at once.

Suddenly he opened his mouth and out came the following sentence which made me cringe: "That's a B-24 Martin Marauder." Ouch, two strikes at once.

That's not bad at all, pretty dam good really. :good:

hehe in that BoB movie ... its a heinkel no its messers*** ... never could spell it.

Lo and behold, a nice B-25 Mitchell (my brother's first name, too, as it happens)

Wow, cool first name. Didn't he get teased at school though? You know, being called B-25 and all? :rolleyes:

Oh I've seen worse. One time A-10As were flying over at school, and a teacher, who was in the Navy, said they were F-151 Thunderjets.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Oh I've seen worse. One time A-10As were flying over at school, and a teacher, who was in the Navy, said they were F-151 Thunderjets.

I've been a fan of the F-151 Thunderjet ever since I was kid...