Sign in to follow this  
WombRaider

Combination Weapons Pack 2.52 Issues Thread

Hey AOCbravo, you'll take the lead in this project?

I'm going to try and reach Warren (WombRaider), he started this, I only jumped aboard when he asked me for help organizing the WeaponData file that way it is nice and neat. I'm not going to push him aside, but I'll certainly keep adding things to the pack and updating it.

Hopefully there wouldn't be any objections to me releasing a "beta" with the main author still being WombRaider. I'll leave it up to WombRaider to decide when a "final" release is to be made.

Hopefully everything is going ok for Warren in R/L as I know it can be hectic, I had a major incident last week.

I'm going to try and reach Warren (WombRaider), he started this, I only jumped aboard when he asked me for help organizing the WeaponData file that way it is nice and neat. I'm not going to push him aside, but I'll certainly keep adding things to the pack and updating it.

Hopefully there wouldn't be any objections to me releasing a "beta" with the main author still being WombRaider. I'll leave it up to WombRaider to decide when a "final" release is to be made.

Hopefully everything is going ok for Warren in R/L as I know it can be hectic, I had a major incident last week.

Could you still providing updates to us? :wink:

Ok guys,

I need a day or two to organize my weapons (INI data) then I'll be ready to send them to AOCbravo. Also, my work is still in progress so it will be necessary to update our weapon pack. I don't want to upload each bomb, missile, etc. separately.

Krizis, your modding skills are really awesome!!

And, when you finish all weapons, are you going to upload it at CA?

when you finish all weapons...

is this a suggestion?. I'll think about this :biggrin: Of course, I'll try to share my results by any means (will they be only a part of weapon pack or something else - it's not important)

@Krizis - I just got your email (have not been home in about 24-48hours). Your stuff will be put to good use and I should have the latest beta build done hopefully Tuesday night (that is the start of my weekend).

Do you have any ideas about the "standart" SA-8 cause when the rocket is launched, it explodes a few meters infront of the launcher.. everytime! Do you know a fix for this?

You tried my SAM pack? I tested SAM's look's like all work OK... maybe i miss something?

A replacement for the stock Python3 missile in WOI

post-19379-1228169619_thumb.jpg

JAT81500, you will be able to try out all my 30+ models as soon as AOCbravo releases beta of the pack

Here the list of them:

AA missiles

R-2U/US

R-55

R-13M

R-13M1

R-23R

R-23T

R-27ER

R-27ET

R-40R

R-40T

R-40RD

R-40TD

R-33

R-60

R-73

R-77

Python3

SAMs

3M9 (for SA-6)

9M38 (for SA-11)

5V55 (for SA-10)

Unguided rockets and Pods

S-5KOM

S-8KOM

S-8BM

S-8T

S-24

B-8V20 (for helicopters only)

UB-8M1

KKR-1/2 Recon pod for Su-17/22 (in development, w/o texture)

Bombs

Mk.20 Rockeye

OFAB-100-120

OFAB-250-270

FAB-250-M46

FAB-500-M54

FAB-500-M62

Others

MBD3-U6-68 MER

Edited by krizis

The update is going to take longer then expected, I am finding a lot of weapons with missing textures, so it's going to take some time trying to figure out what textures go to models. Anyone know of an easy way to figure this out?

Mostly from Lindr2's pack, like the R-40's and R-77's

Edited by AOCbravo2004

Not easy, but if you have a hex editor, that's one way to find out.

FC

Krizis, this is awesome!

anyway....will you make any Russian LGB or GPS guided Bomb?

From what I know, Lindr2's R-40's use AA-6 textures from Bunyap pack. Can't help with R-77's. You may also include my models, which have no problems with textures

To Silverbolt: it's possible with time :smile:

Edited by krizis

I tested 2.5 version a lot, everything is pretty much OK, but there's a lot of double, even triple entries...

May i say this weapons pack is history in the making (lol)... Good work guys and keep it up... The eyes of thirdwire simmers everywhere are upon you!!!

:groupwave:

That is one nice looking missile. Can't wait to see how this pack turns out.

I am compiling the latest build and will be uploading it up here soon.....