Sign in to follow this  
WombRaider

Combination Weapons Pack 2.52 Issues Thread

If you have 3-view scale drawings of this weapon i can try to make it...

Some new stuff :wink:

OFAB-100-120, OFAB-250-270 and FAB-500M-62

post-19379-1227222463_thumb.jpg

post-19379-1227222471_thumb.jpg

post-19379-1227222476_thumb.jpg

It would be a nice idea :good:

Some new stuff :wink:

OFAB-100-120, OFAB-250-270 and FAB-500M-62

Man, they looks nicer than real ones :good:

Thanks, guys

seems like Lindr2 is about to create a new LOD for the 'Farmer' :blink: Or may be I missed something...

Thanks, guys

seems like Lindr2 is about to create a new LOD for the 'Farmer' :blink: Or may be I missed something...

i Think he was reffering to AlenJb's Post :good:

Hey Warren, I will not be able to help you with the pack for a while. GF was struck by a car walking crossing the street. She is currently in the ICU so I'll be away for a while. Good luck with the pack, I will be checking my email, just not as often.

George

Hi guys,

Is there anyone still interested in the new weap pack?

Since I have a lot of HQ models (and their number is growing) I feel confused if this great idea is going to be dead...

Im currently testing the beta2.5 release, and i have found a couple of bugs with some of the russian rocket packs and a few misses which need a new model. I will send warren the bugs list after i get back from school.

Hi guys,

Since I have a lot of HQ models (and their number is growing) I feel confused if this great idea is going to be dead...

I hope it's not dead, it's been a pain getting everything all nice and neat :biggrin:

Hi guys,

Oh no, please, your weapons are awesome, we never had this before in SF world!

i think may wombraider(the coordinator of the project) maybe having some trouble in real life :dntknw:

I've emailed WombRaider and he hasn't replied back. Hope all is well for Warren. I still have all the files that he has been using.

Some new additions:

FAB-500-M54 and MBD3-6U-68 Multiple Ejector Rack

@Blackbird I'm not sure I understand what you mean by shader ability. Volume shadows? Yes, that would be nice :biggrin:

post-19379-1227563742_thumb.jpg

post-19379-1227563752_thumb.jpg

shaders like in stalker eg wich make the scene a bit dirty and more real.. not so clean but your textures are great! damn I love your work!

Guys,

Yall' are doing an outstanding job. I've downloaded and did some runs. It is neat and cool. :good:

Let me introduce myself, I'm 331Killerbee. (I go by 542tiger nowadays) I along with alot of close friends did the first "Weapons Pack" nearly 5+ Years ago. We started off with 97 stock Weapons in the SFP1 days (Prior to any WOX Versions) With a new Editor, No Weapons Animations and doing all the editting by hand. We had no ECM (Chaff-Flares) and some Effects. I started out by making the LAU-62 Flare Pod, which I think is still in there somewhere, and made the first LGB's Fly. At last count, I had some 2200+ Weapons in one Load. Man, We've come a long way. After some suggesting, TK gave us Weapons animations around Patch 2 with the Mk.82 Snakeyes, then shortly afterwards, Flares and then ECM.

Many of the first Modders dealing with the Weapons Packs were either retired ex-military Ordnancemen or on current or active duty Military at the time. Myself, a 20 year retired USMC Ordnanceman that also worked for the Department of Energy involving Weapons. Thus, this is mostly why the US-NATO Inventory is much greater in scope and substance. Yes, We tried to include it all. Marking Rockets, Inert Bombs and Rockets and ect....The thinking was to be as "Real" as it gets. And We also had a Target Range to practice on. Our major Problem was the lack of information on Warsaw Pac- USSR Weapons back then. We just didn't have enough information at the time. Others have come along to fill in the gap over the years and I do like very much what lindr2 and others are doing in this area.

It's good to see that our work on the "Weapons Team" has not been in vein.

For what it's worth, Keep up the good work and remember........

If it doesn't have Ordnance, It's just another commerical Flight. :wink:

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee

Edited by 542Tiger

I think this is an excellent idea and appreciate your efforts.

I wasn't sure you still needed testers, or if you were in a compiling things phase.

I'll have lots of time over the next couple of days.

Just point me to the latest version for download, if you still need testers.

542Tiger,I remember that you did an update to drv terrain,rt?Know it's been awhile but,still works fine SFP1 SP4.Glad to see your interest in the weapons beta also since you were involved from the word go.Thank you!

Just dropping by to say hello, i read this stuff.

Hello everyone. Well womb and I were working on this pack. I had some real life issuses come up but I it has come back under control.

I have updated the data with all the latest weapons releases and lindrs latest pre release. Everything is all nice and neat and organized in order by weapon type.

The only things I am lacking are krizis' latest models as Womb had not yet passed them on to me.

For me this project is not dead, there will be a public release and I hope to keep it updated as new weapons are released and updated.

Are you planning to have every single droptank and weapon included??? If you are, the camo droptanks to the F-100 is missing, no big deal I can add them myself if they are not to be included :biggrin:

AOCbravo2004,

PM me your email and I'll send my stuff to you

Are you planning to have every single droptank and weapon included??? If you are, the camo droptanks to the F-100 is missing, no big deal I can add them myself if they are not to be included :biggrin:

That's the plan. I'll look for the camo tanks and make sure they are added in.