Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

Where are the 2 Seat Voodoo's ?

Seen a few people advertising ,,,, yet none being released ?

Just was pm'd about the Voodoo and was told there will be 7 versions all together.As of a release date,none given.

Brady

Just was pm'd about the Voodoo and was told there will be 7 versions all together.As of a release date,none given.

Brady

Kewl...looking forward to the great Work Erik is doing :clapping:

They are getting done, just real life folks. You all know the drill. I am waiting for the final version from Erikgen for both the IRST and no IRST versions for the B.

Then there is the RF-101A/G/H.

there will be 7 versions all together.

Would this include the one flown by Capt. Sonny Tuckson "Alert on Cape Kennedy"? I couldn´t

learn wich one was it, a two seater with the cameras in the positions of the single seater rf-101a

EDIT: I know it must be fake, but is kind of a feeling :smile:

Edited by macelena

Am I the only person that does not like this a/c. (The actual a/c NOT the mod or the work of the modders) I just don't like how it flies and how you have to employ it because of this.

Am I the only person that does not like this a/c. (The actual a/c NOT the mod or the work of the modders) I just don't like how it flies and how you have to employ it because of this.

It has always intrigued me. The interceptor version was a good plane. The single seat didn't have a lot of usefulness but the pilots loved her.

No. I'm not really a fan of it either. I like it as an interceptor or recon bird, but not really in any other form. The Thud and Hun get my support there.

Seen a few people advertising ,,,, yet none being released ?

What happened to your voodoo veltro? Are you still working on it? By the way... great job on the Bear/ KC-135/ Mig 31. :good:

I like it as an interceptor or recon bird, but not really in any other form.

That was the USAF's chief complaint about it too. Still this plane has really become my favorite USAF plane.

That was the USAF's chief complaint about it too. Still this plane has really become my favorite USAF plane.

It was also active during a transitional period where technology was advancing pretty fast, stuff became obsolete before it could even take root.

Screenshots with permission from Enrico - soon to be released to all. Markings are for the ADWC at Tyndall, the 49th FIS at Griffiss, New York ANG and Maine ANG for starters.

Mike Druzolowski

And here are my contributions.

The RCAF will go on the non IRST version.

I'm curious about If anyone is using the Voddo as a fighter and what results is getting

I'm curious about If anyone is using the Voddo as a fighter and what results is getting

You talking single seat or 2 seat?

Surprisingly very good against bomber but a real lead sled against fighters (in this case you better run away and fast). :biggrin:

Edited by Spillone104

You talking single seat or 2 seat?

Any of them, I'm refering If the plane can hold his own against fighters

Yes it can, especially if armed with Sidewinders which might have happened if cold war went hot. Hit the enemy fast at high altitude, like in Taiwan in 1958, and nothing else has the speed to catch you afterwards, nor the endurance to chase you. Its the ultimate fighter. F-104 would be "nice" but it kinda runs out of gas taxiing to takeoff.

Weed::

Am I the only person that does not like this a/c.

Yes. :tongue:

Armed with Falcon-D and Genie Rockets? Who could?

IMHO a F-101 A/C armed with cannons in a dogfight 1vs1 it should have same chance of a F-104 overloaded of fuel tanks :rolleyes: .

Of course in a team fight agility is less important.

Edited by erikgen

Its the ultimate fighter.

I am going to have to respectfully agree to disagree with you on this one. In my opinion the "Ultimate Fighter" can turn with the best of them.

EDIT: I am not saying it is bad at a 1 pass intercept of a flight of bombers though.

Edited by Jeremiah Weed

GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!! BRAVI !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

love the two seater, dont like the single seater, dont know why really but to me the 2 seater looks much better

Cant wait to fly the 101B, although it may see some weapons upgrade

I remember an old film titled " The Russians are coming" near the very end of the movie there was a fly over by 2 F-101 B's :salute:

Edited by Veltro2k