Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Desert Storm Mod Update For Jan 2009

This looks like an amazing job guys, I'm speechless. Downloading now! Good idea splitting this into 3 parts too, some of us are still on dial up... :blush2:

So from the one screenie I see, the F-117 is playable? How come nobody is talking about it? I'm I the only one hyped about flying a night mission deep in Baghdad in the stealth? :search:

ok, im slightly confused (go figure) it says its split into 3 pieces, but when i downloaded it, i only saw one file. I installed the ONE file and it seemed to work ok, meaning it started when i clicked the exe. seemed rather easy to win the war (campain) flying only one recon mission and not firing a shot.

so what gives? wheres the other two parts of the split program?

Also, the an128-cub (enemy awacs version) sits in the middle of some city, halfway buried in the ground with all engines idling, im guessing this is a bug?

Cool mod, tho.

ok, im slightly confused (go figure) it says its split into 3 pieces, but when i downloaded it, i only saw one file. I installed the ONE file and it seemed to work ok, meaning it started when i clicked the exe. seemed rather easy to win the war (campain) flying only one recon mission and not firing a shot.

Also, the an128-cub (enemy awacs version) sits in the middle of some city, halfway buried in the ground with all engines idling, im guessing this is a bug?

Cool mod, tho.

There are three downloads to download on this page:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...amp;showcat=339

Cool mod, tho.

Ex Navy? :lol:

WTF?

Messing with gwar. :biggrin: Don't ruin it. :tongue:

Guest ruhzyo

edit: meh.. Blacklions

Edited by ruhzyo

Ex Navy? :lol:

ex-navy?!?! I said confused, not braindead,,,,

(just jokin around, all you navy guys,,)

ex-navy?!?! I said confused, not braindead,,,,

(just jokin around, all you navy guys,,)

Well that clears it up then. :tongue::rofl:

The FAF Jaguar listed as ??? damaged might have been hit by small arms. In a book from FAF about Desert Storm I own, there is some pics of a Jaguar that had been hit by AK-something fire, especially in and around the cockpit.

Edited by Emp_Palpatine

3 jaguar have been shoot (return with damage)

1 by SA-7, engine fire plane scraped

1 by AAA, engine fire (must chckj but have been repair)

1 shoot by AK-47 in cockpit, the pilote come back with major headache (the bullet touch his helmet)

the first fly pass trough a iraqui head quarter with heavy AAA and SAM (french pilot don't have this information)

++

Ok maybe its because I was Army Infantry but I cant get the thing to run a campaign single missions yes online yes I read the Instructions and still a no go what am I doing wrong do I need to add a couple more files :( I downloaded all three files

Ok maybe its because I was Army Infantry but I cant get the thing to run a campaign single missions yes online yes I read the Instructions and still a no go what am I doing wrong do I need to add a couple more files :( I downloaded all three files

If I read you correctly you can not run a campaign in online play. Never been able too.

Great work on this mod, guys!

Just wanted to let you know that the CBU-58 isn't included in the weps pack, but it is on the default attack loadout for the F-15E.

I posted this in the file announcement thread, but I wanted to post here as well since that other thread may not get looked at too often.

:good:

Can anyone teach me how to drop bombs using the F-117?

I lock on a ground target but the bombs don't drop when i press the button.

What else should I do? (open hatches or something?)

Open the bomb bay.

sorry for my ignorance but which key?

CRTL-O

is there any way to cut down some of theradio traffic, its almost constant chatter at times,

I tried to find it early on to shut it down, but have grown used to it.

It gives you a feel like there are others, in far corners, zingin' around, and doing their own thing.

Of course, now that it is the 4th of April in campaign, there are very few others up there helping out...

PS, I just went and looked. It is "windloop.wav" Grab the same thing from another version and it will rid you of the non-descript "voices."

Edited by Spectre_USA