Sign in to follow this  
charlielima

2008 Bummers

For me it was the disbanding of the band Laika and the Cosmonauts.

They did gobs of instrumental music. Big guitar stuff.

:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

Gary Gygax's death was... *rolls dice* ...sad. After all, wasn't it he who said: "Jesus saves, everybody else takes damage."

A little role playing humor all you RPG types out there. :tongue:

And shorty afterwards they rolled out the next edition of AD&D simplified for 12-year-olds...

Having to move from Southern California to New York.

I can beat you there, having to move away from all my friends 1 day after my final exam to Australia. It was really hard, oh and not to mention that fact that i missed out on my Prom by 1 week and spending my 16th birthday with my friends by 3 days. So yeah, that was really really crap.

I'd say pretty much the entire year except for the birth of my daughter!

I can beat you there, having to move away from all my friends 1 day after my final exam to Australia. It was really hard, oh and not to mention that fact that i missed out on my Prom by 1 week and spending my 16th birthday with my friends by 3 days. So yeah, that was really really crap.

Where did you move to in Oz??

Wow I think Y'all have me beat.

I still get to listen to Laika and the Cosmonauts.

Mrs CL is from Long Island NY. Do they have any good mexican resteraunts there? Thats what keeps me west.

I'm afraid to visit Ireland. I would probably want to stay. Arghh! That mexican resteraunt thing again.

Edited by charlielima

Having to move from Southern California to New York.

Dude........ I feel your pain (sort of...)

I live somewhere in the middle but we have offices on both coasts. Guess which one I would rather visit.

I had an anti-bummer. New job back in my field of choice.

missed too many chances to fly to the states... i so wanted to go

i still have the desire to go, but i need to see when and where... hopefully 2009 will be the year :)

Biggest Bummer: Losing an adorable girl to a sugardaddy with a Bently and a Ferrari.

Biggest Bummer: Losing an adorable girl to a sugardaddy with a Bently and a Ferrari.

Damn I wish I could find a sugar daddy. :biggrin:

I don't even want to remind myself on 2008, whis I participated in "effects of 365 day sleep on human body" experiment lol

OK, wait: I become an owner of my very own car for the first time in my life, come to think of it maybe all the category 5 s**tstorms were worth it, cancel the experiment wish :salute:

Edited by Brain32

Damn I wish I could find a sugar daddy. :biggrin:

Heck, no, man! You need to find a rich Cougar!

Heck, no, man! You need to find a rich Cougar!

Oh no... column5 really does want a a sugar daddy... :rofl:

... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Edited by Zurawski

You ain't lyin'. A nice old rich man about to die who will write his kids out of the will and put me in. Hell yes.

There are some things we can't change, fix, or effect in any way no matter how good, slick, or brilliant we are.

Or how good looking too.

In my mind she failed the selection process and there is an open billet with gobs of quality candidates in line.

Edited by charlielima

Bummer: Doing logistics for the Civil Air Patrol Nation Emergency Services Academy at Camp Atterbuy, Indiana this year. Did they not have something else they could do with a Cadet Technical Sergeant, who is Ground Team 1 Qualified (Highest I can reach right now), and is a Certified First Responder? Not to mention, who's Squadron Activities Officer is the PAO of the two week training school, and has been their just the year before?

Highlight: Girlfriend is now in the same school as me. Although she is a Freshmen and I'm a Sophomore.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Highlight: Girlfriend is now in the same school as me. Although she is a Freshmen and I'm a Sophomore.

Robbing the cradle, eh?

eraser tr its probably a good thing. Better young and less consequential then later in life.

Robbing the cradle, eh?

Hey Now.

Mrs CL is 10 years younger then I.

She's just about a year younger than me. Nothing wrong with that. Seeing as we're both kids and all.

Pretty much no relationship with anyone in college or before will last. You're just too young to know what you want out of life yet, and someone to marry is definitely not in the cards.

Unless you've got no problems with getting a divorce, that is.

2008 in general pretty well sucked and 2009 is already shaping up to suck some serious goat scrotum.

WOLF