Sign in to follow this  
JSF_Aggie

Operation Desert Storm, Part 3 of 3

Operation Desert Storm, Part 3 of 3

Operation Desert Storm for Wings Over Europe

This is a complete addon for WOE, containing a Desert Storm dynamic campaign, as well as scripted single missions.

This installer is 3 of 3.

MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THE README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking about reading the readme.txt file, which I usually do.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good idea, or not?

Na-Na.gif

Is there a "hear me " version or otherwise something in Braille ???

Aju,

Derk :smile:

Brilliant mod, hours of gameplay in this. Thanks for all the teams hard work. :good:

Cheers

Snapper 21

Edited by snapper 21

What is this README you speak of?? And what do I do with it exactly??

Please, give a short list of contains !

Maybe I would more and more like download

vulkan

does anyone how to get more AAA and air defences in and around Baghdad as seems redundant for this ! as you see on tv news air raid on Baghdad all hell breaks loose...

Cheers....

Its being done actually. In fact its almost done.

what's left to do?

Stuff.

Who want's this ported over to SF2E?

bye.gifbye.gifbye.gif

Sorry Jomni what do you mean ported over to SF2E?

Its being done actually. In fact its almost done.

Hi Dave is this related to my question is this patch or update being worked on currently!

does anyone how to get more AAA and air defences in and around Baghdad as seems redundant for this ! as you see on tv news air raid on Baghdad all hell breaks loose...

Cheers....

Are you playing on hard, because there is tons of that everywhere. Wrench put AAA and SAM's all over the place. So there is plenty.

Sorry Jomni what do you mean ported over to SF2E?

He means has the DS mod been moved over to the new SF:Europe sim.

Are you playing on hard, because there is tons of that everywhere. Wrench put AAA and SAM's all over the place. So there is plenty.

He means has the DS mod been moved over to the new SF:Europe sim.

Thanks for reply dave! I think its on normal play on install ! do you have to re- install the WOE again and set hard play mode or is there a simpler way without total re-install and all the mods! can this be sorted within the game software ?

No DS MOD installed on fresh WOE 1 ! is this SF: Europe a total new install or update?

flightdude UK

(Trev)

He's talking about hard campaign settings.

Strikefighters 2 Seires (Strike Fighters 2, SF2 Vietnam and SF2 Europe) are separate installs. These are primarily remakes of the old games with Vista in mind.

Biggest changes are:

1) The mod folder structures (now in My Documents (Saved Games folder for Vista) for easy modding)... no more extracting cat files.

2) Seamless merged install for all titles

2) Cockpit graphics has been enhanced

3) Modern RWR

4) No multiplayer

SF2 Israel is on the way.

He's talking about hard campaign settings.

Strikefighters 2 Seires (Strike Fighters 2, SF2 Vietnam and SF2 Europe) are separate installs. These are primarily remakes of the old games with Vista in mind.

Biggest changes are:

1) The mod folder structures (now in My Documents (Saved Games folder for Vista) for easy modding)... no more extracting cat files.

2) Seamless merged install for all titles

2) Cockpit graphics has been enhanced

3) Modern RWR

4) No multiplayer

SF2 Israel is on the way.

Is there going to be a 'Balkans' mod ?

NICE!! Very Well Done. Thanks To everyone involved.clapping.gifgood.gif

Edited by Outrider