Sign in to follow this  
Dave

GI Joe Trailer

They just showed it on NBC....Oh yeah, its going to be cool.

Guest pfunkmusik

Just saw it myself. That might actually be decent.

pfunk

yes it does as does the new star trek :clapping:

Saw the Star Trek Movie preview and was completely surprised. I didn't know they were even making one. Where have I been? Both should be worth the watch once they hit DVD. :)

E

huge debates have been going on about the new Star Trek movie for about a year.It looked good in the preview and might be good but everythiong I have read leads me to believe that it won't.Typical lets change everything story made by a directer that says he wants to reinvision trek.not good.I have hope for GI Joe.Transformers look interesting.

the Transformers was a big surprise...was a huge fan years ago (I know) and was quite concerned they would screw it up in the Hulk, Spiderman 3, etc way...not at all (at least IMHO). GIJoe maybe has a chance. Star Trek? So many bad movies, it is a bit like Batman...maybe they will get it right this time.

cheers, and Yo Joe!

Oh, and how to balance the natural cheesiest of GIJoe without ruining it for modern viewers and drifting too far away for the nostalgic types? Think That transformers hit that stride...

cheers

the Transformers was a big surprise...was a huge fan years ago (I know) and was quite concerned they would screw it up in the Hulk, Spiderman 3, etc way...not at all (at least IMHO). GIJoe maybe has a chance. Star Trek? So many bad movies, it is a bit like Batman...maybe they will get it right this time.

cheers, and Yo Joe!

Oh, and how to balance the natural cheesiest of GIJoe without ruining it for modern viewers and drifting too far away for the nostalgic types? Think That transformers hit that stride...

cheers

I like the look of them all! Edited by Viper6

Land of the Lost w/Will Ferral looks funny.

Apparently Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are going to be "Mortal enemies" in the movie. Despite being buddies in Vietnam and SS having his family, the Arashikage clan, adopting SE into their clan and training him as a ninja after SE's family was killed in a car accident.

...what? I used to be a fan. :dntknw::tongue:

They just showed it on NBC....Oh yeah, its going to be cool.

Did you see the new transformers movie trailer?

Did you see the new transformers movie trailer?

HELL YEAH!!!! All of the Super Bowl trailers have been up on apple.com/trailers since last night.

I have to see all those trailers still. GI Joe is done by the same guy who did Mummy 1 and 2 and Van Helsing, so it could go either way.

Well I watched them all last night.

The Land of the Lost film is a lot bigger budget than I was expecting.

GI Joe may be worthy, hard to know yet.

Transformers 2 should be good.

Star Trek looks good.

Well I watched them all last night.

The Land of the Lost film is a lot bigger budget than I was expecting.

GI Joe may be worthy, hard to know yet.

Transformers 2 should be good.

Star Trek looks good.

I'm on the fence on "The Land of the Lost". I know I'm aging myself on here but the original tv series wasn't a comdey. Another TV series made into a comdey and it bombed.

that gi joe looks pretty cool...i take it its based on the action figures...which im unsure if we have in the uk,many years ago there was action force..which i guess was same but uk name..as it had cobra in it....but any film with Christopher Eccleston in it gets thumbs up.

xx v xx

the Transformers was a big surprise...was a huge fan years ago (I know) and was quite concerned they would screw it up in the Hulk, Spiderman 3, etc way...not at all (at least IMHO).

cheers

Can't wait for the New Transformers, and hopefully I will watch it in english and undubbed. GIjoe sounds intersting too.

Land of the Lost doesn't look like a comedy per se, rather an action film with a lot of comedy in it, like perhaps the Mummy films.

GI Joe appears to be based largely on the 80s cartoon incarnation.

Land of the Lost doesn't look like a comedy per se, rather an action film with a lot of comedy in it, like perhaps the Mummy films.

GI Joe appears to be based largely on the 80s cartoon incarnation.

Ah ok. I can live with that kind of flick. Wish the GI JOE writers put the history between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

Falcon

Was it just me or was General Hawk (Dennis Quaid) wearing a French uniform???