MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

:dntknw: I wonder, could it be that the Wolpertinger is related to the S.W. American Jackalop ?

URL=http://combatace.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=13426]gallery_50835_358_22060.jpg[/url]

Thanks, HS, I hope some others see this.

Trying a new skin against some pesky Alb DIII's......

pic4.png

Who knows, Carrick - the Bavarian immigrants may have brought Wolpertinger with them,

some escaped and are now happily breeding in the Texan wildlife?

Hey, better be careful, "Yellow Mellow", next time I see you, I'll shredder your skin!

Never had much of a problem with SPADs.

I have submitted the following video to TrackIR website as a clip to be shown for using TrackIR in Over Flanders Fields. I'll probably do a second one eventually as well. This was just a few good scenes patched together quickly. I hope you like it.

TrackIR OFF:BH&H Demo clip (2:08) 1080 HD

Enjoy,

Hellshade

Heehee! Fantastic.. but maybe fade out that last scene at the end? I like it!

gallery_50835_358_8812.jpg

:blink: U can Clearly see the 3 Lake Area . A OFF hot bed of a/ c activity.

Edited by carrick58

Ah, the "Three Lakes" - we used to fight there a lot with Jasta 6 in the "Full DiD" Campaign.

I filmed an 8 v 6 dogfight between Camels and Fokker DVIIs. After reviewing the footage, I thought it also made for an excellent demo of TrackIRs benefits in Over Flanders Fields air combat because there was a lot of looking around and it was pretty intense. So I grabbed just the first two minutes of the fight because it does a great job of showing off OFF:BH&Hs capabilities : AI Dogfighting skill, scenery & terrain, aircraft models and raw white knuckle flying excitement. I have submitted it to TrackIRs website in hopes they will add it to the Over Flanders Fields supported product list and we can be better represented there. Here it is.

TrackIR OFF Demo video #2 (2:07) 1080 HD

Enjoy,

Hellshade

by the way, this one has a number of mods combined in it.

Creaghorns Sound Tweaks II and Ammo Mod

HPWs Damage Model 2

UK Widowmakers Fokker DVII Red and Black skin

Edited by Hellshade

Again, this looks great, but maybe fade the ending out and then a brief blurb on TrackIR and OFF? You could maybe fade it out to one of the OFF splash screens with the text overlayed, or something similar?

You really seem to have gotten rid of the video tears, I haven't noticed any at all!

:good: Same Area

gallery_50835_358_2357.jpg

URL=http://combatace.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=13436]gallery_50835_358_50660.jpg[/url]

Edited by carrick58

"Mellow Yellow" was a variant of a SPA 48 scheme on a Spad XIII. I haven't completed my VII skin yet.

Included here is a freelance skin of a fictional Esc 103 aircraft. Original skin was not camo, added it later and like the effect.

61606807.png

30442732.png

98174982.png

24369102.png

I'm trying a new video upload site. I'm comparing two of the same exact video "Plan B" (0:41) on both youtube and metacafe and I think metacafe is a little less pixelated and grainy than youtube, at least in full screen mode. What do you guys think? Is Metacafe a better quality site to view them on or do they look about the same to you?

Plan B (0:41) 1080 HD - on Metacafe

http://www.metacafe...._fields_plan_b/

Plan B (0:41) 1080 HD - on Youtube

Hellshade

PS The more I look at them both, the more I'm starting to think they look the same. /sigh. I hate how youtube turns highly detailed videos into watercolor art.

Edited by Hellshade

Herr Prop-Wasche has finished his Damage Model 2 mod for Over Flanders Fields and it is quite good. Here is the video Overview of the mod.

If you're not exactly sure what it will do for you, check out the video and see what he has in store for us.

Herr Prop-Wasche's Damage Model 2 Overview (2:13) 1080 HD

Enjoy,

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

I'm trying a new video upload site. I'm comparing two of the same exact video "Plan B" (0:41) on both youtube and metacafe and I think metacafe is a little less pixelated and grainy than youtube, at least in full screen mode. What do you guys think? Is Metacafe a better quality site to view them on or do they look about the same to you?

Plan B (0:41) 1080 HD - on Metacafe

http://www.metacafe...._fields_plan_b/

Plan B (0:41) 1080 HD - on Youtube

Hellshade

PS The more I look at them both, the more I'm starting to think they look the same. /sigh. I hate how youtube turns highly detailed videos into watercolor art.

Maybe it was on my end, but don't think so. But when watching on the metacafe site - it would stop and start, stop and start. I think their server or site was slow and not up to par??? Quality, I couldn't see a difference actually

Maybe it was on my end, but don't think so. But when watching on the metacafe site - it would stop and start, stop and start. I think their server or site was slow and not up to par??? Quality, I couldn't see a difference actually

I think you are correct sir. /sigh. Why do they all have to pixelate the hell out of stuff? Drives me nuts.

Hellshade

A proud American bird - good job, nbryant!

MOMENT OF GLORY AND DEATH

This screenshot is showing me (left Albatros) just shooting up a Nieuport over it's home field;

a millisecond before my wingmate (right Albatros) crashes into my bird, killing my pilot.

I had attacked and destroyed a balloon, and so completed our mission short before. A-flight did

not seem to like the fact, that my flight got the sausage, and in their frustration they attacked a

nearby enemy airfield, although there were several airborne Nieuport 24 over the field.

And I was stupid enough to hurry for their rescue (will I ever learn?); shooting a Nupe to pieces

in the final minute of a fighter pilot's life.

A vicious battle in the skies over the town of Proville, France.

Battle for Proville (6:31) 1080 HD

Mods:

Creahorns Sound Tweaks II

Creaghorns Ammo mod - smoke trailers only

Herr Prop-Wasche's Damage Model 2

disclaimer: no citizens of Proville were harmed during the making of this video. :grin:

Enjoy,

Hellshade

Combat is definately more time consuming and challenging with HPWs and Creaghorns various mods. Here's a Quick Combat mission between myself and some unfriendly huns. Less spectacular kills and more skin of your teeth flying.

Air Combat Video #23 (7:34) 1080 HD

Credits:

Herr Prop_Wasche : Damage Model 2

Creaghorn : Ammo mod (smoke trailers only) and Sound Tweak II

RAF_Louvert : Custom Paint on my Sopwith Triplane

OFF TOPIC

I know back on another thread we were all talking about the other types of games some of us play besides flight simulators. I had mentioned that Oblivion was a favorite one of mine because of all of the great mods. Well, here's a quick 2 minute video showing what some of the mods do to change how the game is played. If you are into Oblivion (or swords and sorcery type fantasy games in general), it's worth it to take a quick look at what's changed since 2006. BTW, I didn't create any of the mods show. Just showing other peoples work, but it is my Assassin character I'm playing in the videos. Enjoy,

Hellshade's Oblivion (2:10) 1080 HD

Hellshade

This didn't end well lol.

540d2e29.jpg

Edited by DanB24