MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

Thank you guys - wish me luck to get through the war alive with Ernst.

Okay, thought I'd try something new, and enlisted with MFFA 1, Mariakerke, 1. Mai 1916.

How comes, that I always seem to attract other fighters, and that I never get away from them?

We had a fight with Airco DH-2, until I over-estimated my Roland, and crashed in a hard banked turn.

Holy Schnikee! That is great, Sir. And Morris is quite correct, you have a very nice "narrator's" voice.

Cheers!

Lou

A superb video. Great script, its as if you are really there. WOW

Nice video. Bad idea with the text tho. Why don't you try patching in a mic and give it real narration? That would be an interesting spin; as if we were hearing your thoughts.

Edited by Winston DoRight

Nice video. Bad idea with the text tho. Why don't you try patching in a mic and give it real narration? That would be an interesting spin; as if we were hearing your thoughts.

The video is fully narrated. Are you sure you watched the right one, sir?

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Hellshade:

Very nice first effort! If I can make a few suggestions... add a bit of reverb to the voice.. not too much, just a bit and slow it down a bit to lower the octive as well, it will make it sound more like a news, Walter Cronkite type of sound. I think you're on to a very good start.

The video is fully narrated. Are you sure you watched the right one, sir?

Hellshade

Obviously not. In a mumbo-jumbo of links, replies, and quotes of quotes here, looks like I clicked on a different one.

Edited by Winston DoRight

@hellshade

i'm wondering, if you have more BHAH installations on your rig. or are you switching the soundmod on and off? on some vids i see the soundtweak mod, on some vids not. just :blink: wondering

@hellshade

i'm wondering, if you have more BHAH installations on your rig. or are you switching the soundmod on and off? on some vids i see the soundtweak mod, on some vids not. just :blink: wondering

Corrupted files have caused me to re-install BH&H and I haven't put all the mods back in yet.

Hellshade

WTG Hellshade! No doubt, the new standard for video posts. Very entertaining!

Corrupted files have caused me to re-install BH&H and I haven't put all the mods back in yet.

Hellshade

ah, understand. was just wondering. anyway, very well made vids, especially with voice. :good:

There are some Entente skins, that do show some "extravaganzas inTechnicolour" -

you must only find them. Some fine SPAD XII too.

Raw "Scramble" video (no editing) that proves Germany could have won the War!!! (If they just had non-jamming guns with unlimited ammo. ha)

Full Screen 1080HD mode

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Hi Hellshade,

Have you considered rendering some of your vids in sepia or black and white?

Hi Hellshade,

Have you considered rendering some of your vids in sepia or black and white?

Yeah, I've got a bunch of little tricks and effects I want to try now that I have a decent editor. Hopefully I'll get some time this weekend.

Hellshade

What program do any of you use to make your movies?

What program do any of you use to make your movies?

To capture the movie in game

http://www.fraps.com/

most use Windows Movie Maker (XP) or Windows Live Movie Maker (Vista, 7) for editing.

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-movie-maker

I just recently bought AVS Video Editor so I could put out a higher graphic quality image.

http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor.aspx?gclid=CI_Vhoqj8aICFRrXnAod7mGkjg

Hellshade

Lookin' good! I can't believe how you can handle so many planes at once and manage to film at the same time!

Stunning actual in cockpit footage of a WWI dogfight! Don't ask me where I got it from. :grin:

(1:27) FULL SCREEN 1080 HD

Enjoy

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

URL=http://combatace.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=13210]gallery_50835_358_67593.jpg[/url] :drinks:

URL=http://combatace.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=13210]gallery_50835_358_67593.jpg[/url] :drinks:

Nice shot :good:.