MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

More first rate screenies everyone. And DanB24, I've been in that same attitude myself. But what are all those strange markings on your screen, some sort of computer virus?

:grin:

Cheers!

Lou

Another nice group of videos Hellshade. You really have things dialed in with your system and recording technique. Very good.

Cheers!

Lou

Coming home after a long , sad day at the front. Lost two of my wingmen to "Archie" today.

Shot08-19-10-19-21-02.jpg

Shot08-19-10-19-19-38.jpg

HS, again, good work, but I'm having trouble with the one over the town.. it keeps stopping about a minute into the film. Even if I let it download whit it on pause.. have tried it several times. Does it play allright for everyone else?

HS, again, good work, but I'm having trouble with the one over the town.. it keeps stopping about a minute into the film. Even if I let it download whit it on pause.. have tried it several times. Does it play allright for everyone else?

Strange. "Battle for Proville" plays through just fine for me. Perhaps clear out your web browser cache?

Sorry I haven't been pumping them out like usual. It's been real busy lately getting the kids ready for back to school time, full days at work and this weekend is mine and my wifes birthdays. 21st & 22nd respectively, so I probably won't get anything out this weekend either. I have a project that I am slowly working on though. Hopefully it will turn out well.

Hellshade

Strange. "Battle for Proville" plays through just fine for me. Perhaps clear out your web browser cache?

Sorry I haven't been pumping them out like usual. It's been real busy lately getting the kids ready for back to school time, full days at work and this weekend is mine and my wifes birthdays. 21st & 22nd respectively, so I probably won't get anything out this weekend either. I have a project that I am slowly working on though. Hopefully it will turn out well.

Hellshade

Sorry, HS, I tried it again last night and now it works fine, must have been something on my end, but the other videos of yours played fine. Oh well, anyway, looks good! :good:

Hellshade

Hellsade,

Both you and your wife have a good weekend, and thanks for the excellent videos.

Thanks

Rugbyfan1972

More first rate screenies everyone. And DanB24, I've been in that same attitude myself. But what are all those strange markings on your screen, some sort of computer virus?

:grin:

Cheers!

Lou

Glad you like. :grin: Must be a virus yeah. ;-)

Nice skin there, but a little too yellow methinks...

Appreciate the c&c. RAF had already commented in another thread about it, something to do with retinal burn! Have toned it down some....... trying to finish my SPAD VII template as that was on a XIII.

Appreciate the c&c. RAF had already commented in another thread about it, something to do with retinal burn! Have toned it down some....... trying to finish my SPAD VII template as that was on a XIII.

Indeed. I can imagine the hun report now. "Suddenly, upon looking up into the sun, much to my suprise I saw we were under skillful attack by a giant flying omelette! He downed two of us before we could beat a hasty retreat sir. I may never be able to eat breakfast again..."

Hellshade

I don't usually do screenies but I figured I'd take a stab at it. Here's me in my favorite triplane (affectionally called "Hellshades Wings") sending a hun down in flames.

Hellshade

post-46046-022753100 1283002721.jpg

Edited by Hellshade

I love your pic Hellshade and I have made a copy of it. Would you mind if I use it for a lable design for some beer bottles? The beer is a dark Ale I am calling Dark Victory.

I love your pic Hellshade and I have made a copy of it. Would you mind if I use it for a lable design for some beer bottles? The beer is a dark Ale I am calling Dark Victory.

I would be honored but it was RAF_Louvert who painted my plane. That's the man to give any credits to.

Hellshade

Absolutely no objections from me, RC. Be sure to post a pic of your finished product Sir.

Jasta 71 was one I had never flown with before. So I made me a skin with their markings - a tail plane

with red and white stripes - and enlisted in June 1918.

Their base must be the most southern German field at the Western Front: Fierentz airfield in Alsace.

A little 3 v 1 combat during a rainstorm. Between Creaghorns smoke trailers only ammo and HPW Damage Model 2.2 mods, air combat has never been more challenging! Keep up the great work guys!

Hellshades Air Combat Video #24 (3:47) 1080 HD

Credits:

Creaghorn: Sound Tweak II & Smoke Trailers only Ammo mod

Herr Prop-Wasche: Damage Model 2.2

RAF_Louvert: "Hellshades Wings" custom sopwith triplane paint job

I'm starting a video series about a nameless pilot in Jasta 11 of JG1. It's tentatively called "Combat Diary of a JG1 Pilot" but I'm sure I'll think of something better as the series (hopefully) progresses. I'm leaning towards "Flying in Richtofen's Circus" for the series name. At any rate, the first mission on December 24th, 1917 had so much combat action in it that I had to split it into 2 videos nearly 5 minutes in length each. I barely escaped with my life. Sopwith Camels engaged us on patrol just behind enemy lines and we dove upon a group of Spads that were attacking our countrymen below us once we got back behind the lines on our way home. No voice and minimal text for these missions. The fighting and flying pretty much speaks for itself.

Combat Diary of a JG1 Pilot (1st 1/2 of mission) (5:13) 1080 HD

Combat Diary of a JG1 Pilot (2nd 1/2 of mission) (4:48) 1080 HD

Credits:

Creaghorn: Sound Tweak II and Ammo mods

Herr Prop-Wasche: Damage Model 2.2

Enjoy,

Hellshade

Started a pilot with Jasta 2, Bertincourt, on 8. September 1916. The flying and fighting in the Halberstadt

went very well, and I could even shoot down two Nieuport 17. Well, to be honest: after killing the second

craft, I stalled and slammed into the ground. But I'll try again. Generally an easy to fly aircraft.

On the second sortie, I sighted no enemies, but it was wonderful to just be up there in this kite.

Here is a montage of some nice flying moment clips in OFF: BH&H. Both Allied and German flying of various planes shown both in and out of combat. I think it shows some of the true beauty of OFF and it's amazing scenery, AI and diversity.

Montage (1:43) 1080 HD

Enjoy,

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Another nice group of videos Hellshade. Very well done Sir. :good:

Thank you, Hellshade, for helping the general public "see" more of what BHaH is all about!

Thanks guys.

Well as you well know, there is no shortage of ways to die up in the skies of 1916 - 1918 in OFF:BH&H. But sometimes - just sometimes - death is so close we can reach out and touch it, yet somehow it passes us by leaving us cold with sweat. Here's a video comprised of clips of the times I escaped death by a distance of about 20 feet or less. Generally, my reaction when this happens in the game is to shout "Holy #$&@!" however I didn't think youtube or the forum moderators would appreciate a video named that. :blink: So here it is...

Brushes with Death (2:42) 1080 HD

Cheers to all the times we get to land back at the base and have a drink with the boys when we know damn well we have no right to still be breathing. :drinks:

Enjoy,

Hellshade