Sign in to follow this  
column5

TMF MiG-29s Released!

Have you tried from C5's site as well as from CA ?

And be sure to erase the original copy, instead of "replacing" the file after the new download, just in case.

I have tried Column5 and CombatACE and it's still not working.

No problems with me either. Also, been working on this for like two hours yesterday (no time due to incoming mid-terms).

img00085.jpg

In general, I've had no problems with any of these beautiful beasts. The only problem is my Russian isn't so hot. Anybody got a guide that shows which gauge is which? Some are pretty obvious but in general I'm lost in the cockpit

In general, I've had no problems with any of these beautiful beasts. The only problem is my Russian isn't so hot. Anybody got a guide that shows which gauge is which? Some are pretty obvious but in general I'm lost in the cockpit

Until someone creates a brief tutorial, try to find a copy of the LOMAC manual online. I believe that Eagle Dynamics offered it for free...at least they did at one time.

What a lovely little bird, thanks TMF! :good:

Dave et al - you must be very proud of producing such a high quality model. I know I would be if I even approached this standard of release.

And it's free!!

And it's a game!!

Just remember - "Nil Illegitum Carborundum" - Don't let the Bar-stewards grind you down :biggrin:

Keep up the good work guys, and thanks.

Gawd referring from memory... "MAPW" = Nav

3M other funky characters I want to say "GND" for Ground attack Mode. I haven't paid much attention to the landing symbology (if any to be honest with you) but "BO3B" = "Return"

for the HUD modes at least...

http://flankertraining.com/

Alot of his stuff is in video, been sooo long since I've watched them but you'll pull snippets from it.

Dave et al - you must be very proud of producing such a high quality model. I know I would be if I even approached this standard of release.

And it's free!!

And it's a game!!

Just remember - "Nil Illegitum Carborundum" - Don't let the Bar-stewards grind you down :biggrin:

Keep up the good work guys, and thanks.

Thanks BB for the kind words. For the record I was a mere flyer of it. The credit goes to the crew who put it together at TMF. C5, me and a few others were on other projects while another MF crew worked on this bird.

Alright...the European MiG-29 download seems to be working for me now. My memory stick seems to have a mind of its own... :ohsnap:

PS: Just for the record, Mirage Factory...you guys rock!!! Thank you for such a GREAT aircraft!!! My hat's off to you all. :hi:

Edited by cgold

Thanks to the Mirage Factory team for this fantastic MiG-29! You've dragged me away from YAP 2, which I didn't think was possible this week. Now to break out that old LOMAC manual....

2457 times......this has been downloaded since its release on Monday. That is outstanding. I can say as a modder, thanks is never needed or even needed to be said. Those numbers is what says thanks to us. That means the work has paid off.

So thank you all for downloading it.

You're welcome. The results themselves are worth the wait.

Great Work Guys! I am as amazed as everyone else that you managed to get this amount of detail without killing FPS!

Very Nice Job! :good:

2457 times......this has been downloaded since its release on Monday. That is outstanding. I can say as a modder, thanks is never needed or even needed to be said. Those numbers is what says thanks to us. That means the work has paid off.

So thank you all for downloading it.

I will thank you and the rest of the Mirage Factory team anyway. Thank you for yet another excellent addition, the cockpit is just amazing. :good:

I agree bwild, that cockpit is fab! It didn't kill my fps as bad as I feared it would with my so so graphics...in fact it really didn't at all. Outstanding job MF!

seatK-36D.jpg

I think that's better seat K-36D position >

Position=0.0000,3.115,1.49

PilotModelName=Red3211 (or whatever pilot you use)

SeatModelName=K-36D

SeatPosition=0.0000,3.105,1.49

EDIT> This is for AleDucat Zvezda K-36D seat.

Edited by starfighter2

Just a stoopid question.. wing tanks... I seem to be missing them, unless they're somewhere on the MF site?

Nice, thanks!

EricJ, I am using lindr2's PTB-1500 with slightly modified texture.

Lindr2's PTB-1500 are in his weapons packs available here at CA.

PTB-1500 is the correct wing tank per my knowledge.