Sign in to follow this  
column5

TMF MiG-29s Released!

I've been looking forward to the release of the MF MiG-29A packages with huge anticipation. Thanks to all those whose efforts went into making this beautiful addition to the Thirdwire world! As usual, this is another exceptional piece of work.

And,I guess,Next NATO Fighter IV will be 198X?

Yes right now the plan is late 1986. After the Reykjavik Summit (where Gorbachev failed to secure the cancellation of SDI) hard line communists stage a coup and launch a preemptive strike on NATO.

I have to buy a new pair of pants and chair for my desk after I s**t myself when I saw the cockpit!

So what was it that Stiglr was saying about cockpits in this sim?

Yes, Yes I did jizz in my pants.

it's just me or somebody else noticed that smoke emitter is showing the heat?

A bit off-topic. Phase 2...watch carefully where the stream "crosses" the stabs and wings, and you'll see real 3D distortion. The only issue is that the TW engine doesn't seem to be able to render a volume, just a stream of particle sprites. I need to get a volume rendered to achieve a true volumetric heat haze.

HB.wmv

Thanks TMF for this great work, im very pleased for him. Muchas gracias!!!

Edited by Hans Topp

I have a question regarding the pit, I'm sure someone can answer, not a critique.

In the pit what does the light on the right side lit up saying "explosion" mean? What is exploding? Or am I losing something in translation?

cockpit1.jpg

Oh man what a mod.

Wonderful job Mirage team, thank you.

Your mods are really something else. :good:

Fantastic (as always) Thank You very much to all involved with this a/c.

Templates are awaiting approval, once they're approved get stuck in & paint more skins....lots more....its easy.. :biggrin:

The level of detail is from outerspace!

But if you wanna add some more....

Aleducat K-36D is the right choce

For all models except G:

[Pilot]

SystemType=PILOT_COCKPIT

Position=0.0000,3.383,1.519

PilotModelName=

SeatModelName=K-36D

SeatPosition=0.0000,3.383,1.519

MinExtentPosition=-0.25, 5.91,-0.20

MaxExtentPosition= 0.25, 6.99, 0.92

CanopyNodeName=Canopy

CanopyAnimationID=7

For G version adding the Florian pilot-best for this plane in western dresses-HGU-55G ITA/GER is on wip stage,need help

[Pilot]

SystemType=PILOT_COCKPIT

Position=0.0000,3.343,1.51

PilotModelName=MVonPilot2

SeatModelName=K-36D

SeatPosition=0.0000,3.383,1.519

CanopyNodeName=Canopy

CanopyAnimationID=7

(The variations in the G models of pilot and seat position are the best to show all)

And Krizis AAM's are a great add too for this beauty.

we are lucky to have all of this stuff to pimp the Fulcrum up as we want!

Thanks all involved in!

In the pit what does the light on the right side lit up saying "explosion" mean? What is exploding? Or am I losing something in translation?

It is a master arm indicator. On the original bird it indicates that bomb fuses are armed.

@ X-Ray

I have those entries for the G

[Pilot]

SystemType=PILOT_COCKPIT

Position=0.0000,3.183,1.509

PilotModelName=Pilotgear4

SeatModelName=K-36D

SeatPosition=0.0000,3.183,1.509

CanopyNodeName=Canopy

CanopyAnimationID=7

It is a master arm indicator. On the original bird it indicates that bomb fuses are armed.

Sweet, thanks a lot!

Holy Smoke... or should that be Comrade Smoke... gets to work 9 hours ago scans through the net and whats waiting a whole raft of Mig-29's... set the download up and then twiddled me thumbs for a few hours... Get home eat unpack Mig's and go fly... Damn these are impressive... and whats even better is my PC runs em great!!! first sortie 2 v 4 against A-7K's with Mig-29A CCCP well ya just gotta... and the FPS are having a ball runs better than FSX!!! and I get to shoot things.... anyway the A-7K's wheren't exactly that tough... so going back to hunt me some eagles... or to be honest whatever turns up.... anyway fulcrumtastic work on these... you wait months for a TMF product and when it arrives it delivers in spades buckets and whatever else you want... you know these are almost too pretty to shoot down...

Edited by PACMAN

Ok,

I must ask. What weapons pack works the best with these? When i installed them (TMF MiG29) WOE, i show no loadouts. WOI is fine with the TMF weapons pack. I have loaded i believe the 2006 pack with the 2008 weaponeditor. As a goof, i tried the TMF weapons pack for spf1 and WOE and the Migs work fine, but now F15E only shows sidewinders loaded, but i can see the others on the left and can load them. I think its the loadout ini, but im not sure.

Any quick help? Ive fixed the F15E before, but now ive forgotten... F15A is fine...

I tried the WOI Syrian Mig29, very nice btw!!!!! The HUD has very thick characters and reticles, very different! Nice cockpit and the FM is now not twitchy. If the Mig29G could have that FM upgrade, then it would be complete as well. Kudos!

our Mig-29G use the last fm.

and about weapons, the best way is to use TMF weapon packs.

:diablo: :diablo:

Yes, the MF MiG-29 raised the bar alright...raised it into orbit around frakkin' Pluto :good:

greatest addition to date!! :clapping::ok:

just a request (yes another whinner :blush: )

can we have a little tuto on how to read the whole pit instruments?

I've enjoyed flying these wonderful add-ons in SF2 this evening. Well done TMF!!

Hey first off i would like to mention that I am uterly blown away by this mod. the cockpit completely outdoes itself. You guys are definatley raising the bar. This is lock on material

...now for the negative stuff

i cant get any weapons to show up on the mig loudouts. All i get are ecm pods and drop tanks. I dont have this problem with any other aircraft (including russian ones) and i have the game patched and working properly

Hey first off i would like to mention that I am uterly blown away by this mod. the cockpit completely outdoes itself. You guys are definatley raising the bar. This is lock on material

...now for the negative stuff

i cant get any weapons to show up on the mig loudouts. All i get are ecm pods and drop tanks. I dont have this problem with any other aircraft (including russian ones) and i have the game patched and working properly

our Mig-29G use the last fm.

and about weapons, the best way is to use TMF weapon packs.

:diablo: :diablo: