Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Swine Flu

As a nice Jewish boy who keeps kosher I'm not too worried about swine flu. But if there was cake flu......Oy!

Well AFAIK The swine flu wasn't transfered from Mexico by pigs.

It was, by people with that kind of flu crossing the Mexican border to the US and to the rest of the world.

The disease is spread just like any other flu you know.

So, if you live in a normal western country, don't make such a big thing of it.

Its a flu just like any other.

A week and its over.

[quote name='Kopis n Xiphos' date='May 4 2009, 12:08 PM' post='2843

Sorry, but that had to be done

.Well this one is a Mexican wave!

Ola Mexicana! :groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

Something interesting about the nature of this global over reaction. The confirmed cases of the virus in Mexico was 91 as of last night's news, the population of Mexico was 109,955,400 in 2008 according to the CIA figures. This nonsense is ridiculous, for every sick Mexican, there are 1,208,301 uninfected persons, and they are the worst hit country for with it! I think that puts it into some perspective. I'd be more concerned about the kidnappings and drug violence if I were living in Mexico :bad::groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :bad:

Edited by Kopis n Xiphos

There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in London due to mutation of the H1N1 virus into new strain: H1Z1.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

OMG it's happening... FOR REAL!!!!

rmykrf_28-Weeks.jpg

This is when watching movies really pays off.

this movie is awesome...Sadly a gun licence here takes 6 months to one year to arrive :( f*** the government...i'll buy something illegal.

Something interesting about the nature of this global over reaction. The confirmed cases of the virus in Mexico was 91 as of last night's news, the population of Mexico was 109,955,400 in 2008 according to the CIA figures. This nonsense is ridiculous, for every sick Mexican, there are 1,208,301 uninfected persons, and they are the worst hit country for with it! I think that puts it into some perspective. I'd be more concerned about the kidnappings and drug violence if I were living in Mexico :bad::groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :bad:

quite right. I saw somewhere that the deaths from Malaria and Turberculosis each exceed the total deaths from H1N1 each hour.

just a lot of hysteria over a little flu........

Well I have done my bit yesterday and today by eating multiple Bacon Sandwixhes and a Fry up....

Oh god damn't...guys... buy your guns, save food, fuel and reinforce the doors....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/80326987.stm

If you feel yourself passing away, then notice your strength and vigor returning at an alarming rate, please attempt to restrain yourself to prevent infection and harm to others

Oh my! If that happens, I am definitely going out to infect as many of my neighbours wives as possible! Get some!!

As I once had a Pharmacist in Stockholm tell me - "Take the drugs and it will be gone in 7 days. Drink fluids, stay in bed and stay warm and it will be gone in a week".

LloydNB

If you are old enough to remember, SNL made a mockery of the gov't ,Jimmy Carter and the swine flu in the late '70s, around 1979 if I remember right. I just tried to find one of the skits with Chevy Chase but nothing other than posts looking for the same thing. The only reason that this had so much attention is that the economy is not selling papers that well any more, the talking heads are easily bored these days. If they can't scare the world at least once a week with something real, they'll make something up.

Remember Hurst said regarding the sinking of the USS Maine, "give me the picture and I get you war."

BTW, I was out sick all last week but I don't remember being in Mexico, wait a minute I live in California, same thing.

Saw him on TV the other day, sad how old he looks now.

Link posted on facebook..wonder how long it takes for someone to notice its a joke.

!!!!!NEWS FLASH!!!!!

BRITNEY SPEARS HAS MAJOR MELTDOWN UPON REALISING SHE COULDNT CARRY A TUNE IF IT WERE IN A BUCKET.

FILM AT ELEVEN.

I still love her

I just got back from a band trip to Edmonton (15 hour drive!), where one of our performances was cancelled because the school wouldn't let us in due to the swine flu fear. Just because there was one case in a ciry an hour's drive from here, doesn't mean we were infected!

As we feared, the "swine flu" or H1N1 virus has mutated and claimed its first non-human victim yesterday. A robot died from the virus, which is now being called the "R2D2 flu"

As we feared, the "swine flu" or H1N1 virus has mutated and claimed its first non-human victim yesterday. A robot died from the virus, which is now being called the "R2D2 flu"

Ohhhhhhh that was really really bad...... :lol:

Ok, I just need to do this...

AHHHH! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

DAVE! SAVE US!

Ok, I just need to do this...

AHHHH! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

DAVE! SAVE US!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: lol

This swine flu thing is serious, but it is being exageratted a lot, school has been cancelled for 2 weeks and will be re-opened

until MAY 18th!!! :blink::blink::blink: I´m getting tired of doing nothing useful all day.

Edited by coolpilot