Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Terminator Salvation (4 min trailer)

Oh Mr.Bale, i bet now your bat-belt will not help you! :rofl:

Edited by Silverbolt

Poor Terminator... nobodies talking about it because of Wolverine and Star Trek. Looks good though.

I've feel like I've been waiting for this movie since I was ten years old and saw Terminator 2 for the first time. I wanted that war of the machines scene to go on forever. And no matter how much I loved The Matrix I always kept thinking, "This would be so cool if it was just John Connor in the real world kicking a**"

Also, as an aside. I was reading on the main USAF page that they helped alot, so there's apparently going to be a healthy dose of A-10 action in this movie. BONUS!

Edited by CowboyTodd41

Wolverine

Saw the movie two weeks before it was out in theaters ! :wink:

Not like this makes you unique...it was all over the news about the leak.

FC

LOL ! :no: Not at all unique FC that's not what I was trying to say, that is why some post's require detailed explanations, I was more so referring to it in terms of the leaked movie being unique since you could see the unfinished product where the special effects were missing and could see the wires and the like.

cool - had no idea - check out the A-10s

i'm just wondering how the resistence can keep A-10s flying.

LOL

finally i took intresting in watch T:Salvation beacause of Fox's series, T:Sarah Connor Croniclhes, at 2nd episode its good enought for me :)

I love post apocalyptical movies/series :biggrin:

I'll skip Wolverine (never liked the X-Men thing), out of curiousity will watch the new Star Trek, but Terminator stories allways were one of my favourite ones. Men struggling with own deadly creations.

OT:

Damn, I miss the violent, dark, soo convincing sci-fi movies of the 80s... they don't make such films anymore. New ones have something cartoonish about them. Can't say what exactly. The CG sets maybe? Exagerrated effects? Bad casting most cases?

And what the hell happened to Alien and Predator!!? They killed THE monsters! They killed them!

Guest 531_Ghost

Used to like the Arnold Terminator Movies. Now, I wouldn't spend one red cent on seeing a single one of them. Not one. Not a penny. Not a dime, NOTHING.

i'm just wondering how the resistence can keep A-10s flying.

LOL

I thought the same, but Yuri: How would machines prevent A-10s from flying? :biggrin:

Edited by macelena

Well, you'd assume all air bases and refineries would be targets so where would the fuel and ammo and airframes come from?

OT:

Damn, I miss the violent, dark, soo convincing sci-fi movies of the 80s... they don't make such films anymore. New ones have something cartoonish about them. Can't say what exactly. The CG sets maybe? Exagerrated effects? Bad casting most cases?

That's it exactly, computer graphics. It just doesn't look real. Take the last three Star Wars, I felt like I was watching a video game. Give me a real guy in a real alien suit over jar jar binks anyday! Maybe in another 10 years computer graphics will be perfect.

Well, you'd assume all air bases and refineries would be targets so where would the fuel and ammo and airframes come from?

yeah, and the runaways?!!? where the hell they could takeoff and hide the plane?

the spare parts and the maintence personel.... :blink:

i could understand if it was an MiG, because those were build with this post apocalyptical scenario in mind.

i'm pretty sure the A-10 isn't one of cheaper and easier USAF planes to maintence.

Speaking of leaks.....Turns out the script of Salvation was leaked out too, that and the fact that the fans weren't at all happy original ending which saw the lead characters demise prompted a rewrite. Silly emotional fans.

Hey, if it wasn't for us emotional fans, you wouldn't be getting the ending that we want :smile:

Edited by serverandenforcer

Dont get me wrong this is the Terminator movie I've wanted to see since the first one. However, the original script ending would've still been cool unconventional but cool, killing Connor ? Nice.

i'm pretty sure the A-10 isn't one of cheaper and easier USAF planes to maintence.

Actually that's the reason the resistance isn't flying the B-1, lol.

Speaking of leaks.....Turns out the script of Salvation was leaked out too, that and the fact that the fans weren't at all happy original ending which saw the lead characters demise prompted a rewrite. Silly emotional fans.

That makes zero sense if they were signed on for a trilogy from the start.

In fact, it is, as far as it is not giving many maintenance troubles while the aircraft is no longer in production

and the USAF manages to get spares almost as handicraft. As for the runways, Eisenhower´s Interstate Highways

and the whole amount of airfileds could do, the hog is not quite demanding about it. As for the ammo...these are the US!!

In fact, it is, as far as it is not giving many maintenance troubles while the aircraft is no longer in production

and the USAF manages to get spares almost as handicraft. As for the runways, Eisenhower´s Interstate Highways

and the whole amount of airfileds could do, the hog is not quite demanding about it. As for the ammo...these are the US!!

Well...30 mike-mike might be a little hard to come by, but as far everything else goes. I agree wholeheartedly.

T4 takes place after T3, but the only thing that's really carrying over from T3 is the fact that John was in a bunker when the nukes dropped and that Kate (played by Bryce Howard now) is his wife. She was shown as a vet in T3, now she's a doctor, and presumably she taught herself via books while in the bunker.

I'll skip Wolverine (never liked the X-Men thing), out of curiousity will watch the new Star Trek, but Terminator stories allways were one of my favourite ones. Men struggling with own deadly creations.

OT:

And what the hell happened to Alien and Predator!!? They killed THE monsters! They killed them!

Same here, while I'm alos interested in StarTrek, I know the lines from T1 and T2 backwards! T3 I found awsome too, but T1/2 are pure action SciFi classics for me. The only thing I'll miss in T4 however is the Governer of California hehe