Hellshade

Does P4 get it's own name?

This one doesn't mean 'fighter planes' but 'fighting men':

Over Flanders Fields: Flying Fighters

crossing the lines sounds very good, but probably copyrighted.

how 'bout "OFF: Aura Nullius" which is latin and means the same like Terra nullius (no man's land) just in air, so no man's air.

Yes, I'd thought of No Man's Sky, but it didn't sound right. Sounds better in Latin!

I guess 'OFF: The Quirk Strikes Back' won't get a look in then (I just feel the BE2 should be celebrated more ...).

HURRAH! Three cheers for the Quirk! Raise your glasses to the BE2! :drinks:

Something along those lines Wayfarer?

How about this.

Over Flanders Fields: Erstaunlich Vibrant Outstanding Lavish Unmatched Toppers Incroyable Overarching Nifty

Or, you could shorten it to:

OFF%20Evolution.jpg

... hee hee hee ...

Oh dear, Lou - is your family on holidays? Don't you have any wood to chop?

"Evolution" was the title of a pretty silly SF movie about rapidly evolving aliens.

It contained some very anal-fixated scenes. Do you really think, that fits us?

(I guess, yes?)

Add in the Eastern front and the Russian revolution, and you can call it:

OFF - Revolution

I hope P4 will be revolutionary in every way. :cool:

Well, BHAH obviously means "Bullethead's Addictive Habit". So P4 could be something like "BHNA" (Bullethead's New Addiction)

How about satisfying part of Lou's sudden lexical OCD amd imparting too some of Creaghorn's 'Immersion' suggestion... 'OFF:Evocation' a calling up of the spirit of WW1 aerial combat?

OCD?! OCD?! OCD?! I don’t have OCD, lexical or otherwise. ... 123 abc 123 abc 123 abc ... It just important that things are done in a certain order and routine. ... check the light switch, check the light switch, check the light switch ... Patterns are naturally occurring and best followed in order to keep things about one’s self calm and safe. ... do did done, do did done, do did done ... Now then, as to ‘OFF: Evocation’ Dej, I rather like that one. ... very nice, very nice, very nice

And just so no one is offended by my humor, I actually do suffer from a mild form of OCD, so I figure I am well within my rights to joke about. Now you'll excuse me whilest I reread this post three times before moving on.

HURRAH! Three cheers for the Quirk! Raise your glasses to the BE2! :drinks:

Something along those lines Wayfarer?

That’s just the kind of thing. Perhaps also a BE2 week on the BBC. You know ... archive film, readings of aircrew reminiscences, Celebrity Artillery Registering; Justin Bieber attempts to direct fire onto a battery of 210 millimetres, while Anne Widdecombe tries to hold off the marauding Albatrosses of Jasta 4 with the Lewis.

OCD?! OCD?! OCD?! I don’t have OCD, lexical or otherwise. ... 123 abc 123 abc 123 abc ... It just important that things are done in a certain order and routine. ... check the light switch, check the light switch, check the light switch ... Patterns are naturally occurring and best followed in order to keep things about one’s self calm and safe. ... do did done, do did done, do did done ... Now then, as to ‘OFF: Evocation’ Dej, I rather like that one. ... very nice, very nice, very nice

And just so no one is offended by my humor, I actually do suffer from a mild form of OCD, so I figure I am well within my rights to joke about. Now you'll excuse me whilest I reread this post three times before moving on.

:rofl: first i had to google what OCD is. would also fit to WM and his snipe :grin: .

how about "OFF: Out Of Control"

1. it is an aviation term

2. you can also see it for the whole war, because they wanted to be back home until christmas, but everything got out of control.

3. it's short and easy to say OOC

4. it's not just a fighting or aces blah. every aircraft under any circumstance could go out of control. be it a damage, be it getting shot down, be it a fake to escape, be it getting into someones propwash, be it while changing drums and holding the stick between the knees, be it while flying through a cloud, be it while landing in sidewind etc.

5. it's a term often used in claimforms.

:rofl: first i had to google what OCD is. would also fit to WM and his snipe :grin: .

how about "OFF: Out Of Control"

6. It's an anagram of O! FFOOC! which sounds rather like a phrase I've often resorted to whilst playing.

AAAAAAAAAAH HA HA HAAAAAAAA! :rofl:

Oh, that has to be the one then.

Just reading that RE8 article and something was said in the a letter to the editor...so

OFF: The Devils Contraption

:drinks:OFF: Check your Six or OFF beware of the Hun in the Sun Over Flanders Fields: Fighting the Flying Circus. Or Over Flanders fields: Broken Wings. or maybe Over Flanders Fields: Deeds of Dareing do. or OFF: Winged Avengers or OFF: Winged Contraptions :rofl:

Over Flanders Fields: High and Low

OFF: There and Back Again

OFF: Heroes and Villains

OFF: Time For a New Rig

OFF: Rickety Crates and Iron Men

OFF: How I got That Wicker Pattern On My Arse

OFF: How I got That Wicker Pattern On My Arse

Haha, very good one, Rickity! :rofl:

I guess this one is under copyright protection: OFF: Live And Let Die!

OVER FLANDERS FIELDS: FIRST AIR WAR

Edited by Olham

For those long reconnaissance flights, always looking for the next threat, this would be very apt!

OFF: Arse Splinters

??? ... Rrraaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!! ... (Thud!)

Edited by Olham

Pilot Officer Baggins eh?

I've got it!!!

OFF! Lord of the Wings!