Sign in to follow this  
Winder

OFF Current Status

I believe that they do mean the order number for the add-on pak and not OFF P3 itself. At least I hope so. My original e-mail order from them is long gone as well.

Also, it's probably too early to answer this question, but is the add on pak going to be compatible with P4?

Hellshade

Excuse me, what is P4?

As always, you guys are a great little group of devs. Continuous support and involvement with the forum. As users we are blessed not just for a great product out of the box but also the continued support and dare I say even friendship you offer. Thanks for the all the right moves you make and may your efforts be successful.

Well said Rick, I concur 100%

SGCSG1

There have been 3 releases of OFF

P1, P2, BH&H (P3)

The devs are planning another release (P4), but this will be long term

Before this they are planning to release add-on packs for P3

Excuse me, what is P4?

Are you kidding... did you think we were going to stop?

Excuse me, what is P4?

P4 = Phase 4. The next version of Over Flanders Fields. Between Heaven and Hell is the Phase 3 version.

Hellshade

P4 = Phase 4. The next version of Over Flanders Fields. Between Heaven and Hell is the Phase 3 version.

Hellshade

You mean....it gets BETTER THAN THIS? Is that possible? :yes:

Good news!

I'm looking forward to this addon.

No Problem winder. We all understand the issue.

GB

Great news WM

As an aside, I retired today is there a seniors discount offered? :wink:

Tony

Hi Guys,

More than happy to buy any add-ons :yes: .

Also pleased to hear about some protection from piracy.

How many great games didn't evolve into something even better because of piracy :sad:

Keep up the excellent work guys.

:worship:

Cheers,

T&FO.

Great news WM

As an aside, I retired today is there a seniors discount offered? :wink:

Tony

Hey Tony! Many congratulations on your retirement! That means more time for BH&H, provided the "honeydo" list isn't too awful long!

Enjoy!

Mike aka CJ

Slightly aside but still germane, are we likely to hear any more of Matt Milne's excellent work in future releases, whether packs or phases?

Just asking because I was playing the OFF theme on my PC whilst working and I'd like more.

Good news. Will gladly pay for add-ons.

That is interesting about the registration number, where am I going to find it. Since I bought OFF a couple of months ago the only thing I have is the black case with the DVD in it and there is no registration mumber on it anywhere and I didn't keep any receipts.

The registration number you will need to have will come with the plane add-on pack.

I got something right once. I'm so proud of myself. It's a great day! hehe

Edited by Rickitycrate

The registration number you will need to have will come with the plane add-on pack.

Exactly so.... keeps it all simple - yes we figured that many will have cleaned out their mail etc.

Some may have sold their copies on.... legitimately etc and we do not want to upset legit users.

HTH

WM

Maybe I missed this-- is P4 the same thing as the airplane add-on pack where we saw pictures of the Fokker D.VIII and the Nieuport 24?

Maybe I missed this-- is P4 the same thing as the airplane add-on pack where we saw pictures of the Fokker D.VIII and the Nieuport 24?

No

P4 is in development and builds on P3 in terms of the scope and features.... we have not announced firm plans yet.

Addon Craft packs will be for P3 and will install on top of P3 and will be accessible only if registered (well this part we are deciding on but it looks like that's the way we will go as piracy is rife.)

Addon Packs will be released as regularly as we can build them - pricing and content not announced yet but yes N24 and EV will be in the first release.

HTH

WM

I meant to add that by buying a craft the user does not just get a 'craft' - he/she can access it via fully functional 'real' squads with Aces, skins, and at all the correct historical locations... full functionality in all aspects of the OFF world... QC to full blown campaign.

Exactly so.... keeps it all simple - yes we figured that many will have cleaned out their mail etc.

Some may have sold their copies on.... legitimately etc and we do not want to upset legit users.

You're kidding ! I will never sell this - too much memories, and waiting for P3 .. :no:

Greetings,

Catfish

Excellent News on the aircraft Add-on pack - just tell me where to send the money :yes:

I fully understand the need to protect against piracy - I do have a question however, I recently had to replace my Hard drive - my Maxtor went U/s & I had to re-install everything again on a new drive.

IF - (perish the thought) this was ever to happen again & i had to re-install everything, could i still use the same Activation code from the e-mail, or would i have to resubmit my details again to get a new one? I thinking of access to any future upgrades or patches on this one. :type:

Legion (TonyO)

No

P4 is in development and builds on P3 in terms of the scope and features.... we have not announced firm plans yet.

Addon Craft packs will be for P3 and will install on top of P3 and will be accessible only if registered (well this part we are deciding on but it looks like that's the way we will go as piracy is rife.)

Addon Packs will be released as regularly as we can build them - pricing and content not announced yet but yes N24 and EV will be in the first release.

HTH

WM

I meant to add that by buying a craft the user does not just get a 'craft' - he/she can access it via fully functional 'real' squads with Aces, skins, and at all the correct historical locations... full functionality in all aspects of the OFF world... QC to full blown campaign.

Ah sounds good, I'm looking forward to the N.24-- takes me back to the days of RB3d where you could fly it against some tough late war opponents.

Still sorting the details Tony, when we know we will let everyone know as usual.

N24 is a little beauty - shame to get holes in it but should put a few in the enemy too :)

I'd like to see this activation code be similar to the keys Matrix Games uses. They are not restricted to any particular PC configuration, so you can install the game (or add-on in this case) with the same key into a completely different rig than you had previously. It is a very customer friendly copy protection.

This is GREAT!!!! Loved the private party skins and tracers add-ons that came out but was under the impression the devs had moved on to other things. SO glad to hear the wizards are at work still on BH&H. Bravo on the cloud crack!!!....and everything else too. MANY THANKS.....I'll be near the head of the line when this comes along! Cheers....GAW

Still sorting the details Tony, when we know we will let everyone know as usual.

N24 is a little beauty - shame to get holes in it but should put a few in the enemy too :)

Certainly is :wink:

post-15340-1246703939_thumb.jpg

post-15340-1246703948_thumb.jpg

post-15340-1246703957_thumb.jpg

post-15340-1246703965_thumb.jpg

post-15340-1246703973_thumb.jpg

post-15340-1246703980_thumb.jpg

post-15340-1246703988_thumb.jpg

post-15340-1246703996_thumb.jpg

Wow - she sure looks beautiful! Maybe hard to shoot holes in her, really.

Not that far away from an N 28, it seems (hint! hint!)