Some of the craft and scenery hot off the press

post-7478-12586714759368.jpg

post-7478-12586714832085.jpg

post-7478-12586714902678.jpg

post-7478-12586714969719.jpg

post-7478-12586715030798.jpg

post-7478-12586715099104.jpg

post-7478-12586715171842.jpg

Wow - that Nupe 28 above the field is a very beautiful shot!

And although this is mainly about new craft, I'm always stunned again about what

a good landscape gardener Winder is!

Thanks guys - Winder has improved the trees and scenery too in the expansion. Hopefully some of those will show it off.

I had to reduce the size of some pics to reduce the load a little in the thread.

Just a note of work on show:

Great skins and textures by WM & Sandbagger & cracker EV skins from OvS!

Rest of the team not necessarily obvious on show here Meticulously researched by Shred of course, Makai has also improved many other skins, and RexH brought about some of the great features like custom player skins:

post-7478-12586789704559.jpg

Gorgeous stuff Pol!

The wait is killing me

I love the shot of the N.28 banking to Port

Really shows her sleek, taporing fusalage

Pol: Winder has improved the trees and scenery too in the expansion. Hopefully some of those will show it off.

Definitely! Most may just notice it subconsciously, but I always thought, that you have created a mighty fine landscape

for OFF, which is an immense part of the whole immersion. And when you even managed to improve that - incredible!

Edited by Olham

I had to reduce the size of some pics to reduce the load a little in the thread.

Pol, I just set that 1st screenie as my laptop background

Any chance we can get a some higher res downloads?

Thanks for the pics Pol. I like the brasswork details in the strut connections on the DH 5 and Petrol inscribed on the cap. Smallish details perhaps but for myself things like that add to my sense of sitting in the seat of a real airplane. Seems the textures are advanced from earlier planes as well. More weathering and texture you can almost feel. I also see the more irregular ruts in the airfields, like the turnaround marks at the end of the field, seems that is new detail. I applaud the whole team :clapping: thanks again.

Jim

When?,When?,When?... :heat:

two weeks two weeks two weeks :lmao:

That's how I used to fool my old dad.

When he visited me in Berlin, he wanted to see some places, of course.

When we had walked a while, and he felt a bit exhausted, he kept asking me:

"When will we be there?" Or: "How much more will we have to walk?"

My standard answers used to be: "In 5 minutes." or "500 Meter."

When he then asked again, and said, 5 minutes where over now, or we had now walked 500 Meters,

I said, that had been basic mental encouragement to keep him walking, but from HERE on, it was

really only 5 minutes, or 500 Meter.

I should be ashamed, but it kept him in shape.

That's how I used to fool my old dad.

When he visited me in Berlin, he wanted to see some places, of course.

When we had walked a while, and he felt a bit exhausted, he kept asking me:

"When will we be there?" Or: "How much more will we have to walk?"

My standard answers used to be: "In 5 minutes." or "500 Meter."

When he then asked again, and said, 5 minutes where over now, or we had now walked 500 Meters,

I said, that had been basic mental encouragement to keep him walking, but from HERE on, it was

really only 5 minutes, or 500 Meter.

I should be ashamed, but it kept him in shape.

haha Olham. My grandfather use to take us on camping trips in to the high serria nevada mountains here in california. His response whenever one of us kids would ask how much further, would ALWAYS be. "oh, not far, just up around this bend." There were a lot of bends and corners as we hiked. hehe

On topic. Cant wait!

Yes, they used it on us in our youth and then we turn around and use it on them in thier elder years. My mother in-law is like the 12 year old I never had at times. Bless her.

I've also noticed increases in performance with the patches and addons so they must be doing more optimizations. can now run BHAH on settings that would cripple my PC when it first came out. Allowed me to delay upgrading for a bit.

I've also noticed increases in performance with the patches and addons so they must be doing more optimizations. can now run BHAH on settings that would cripple my PC when it first came out. Allowed me to delay upgrading for a bit.

Yes I wonder if there will be any performance optimization in this patch.

Guest British_eh

Add on is WHEN? P4 is WHEN??????????????

Too much, I'm going to have to get better glasses.

Cheers,

British_eh

Beautiful work!!

Hats off to all the devs..

Two weeks is not so far away...

hahahaha :drinks:

Fantastic work!! And custom players skins. Yea!!! :drinks:

Now , at the risk of sounding pedantic, the blue color used for the US roundels on the N28 looks a bit too light to me. Shouldn't it be as shade darker?

Fantastic work!! And custom players skins. Yea!!! :drinks:

Now , at the risk of sounding pedantic, the blue color used for the US roundels on the N28 looks a bit too light to me. Shouldn't it be as shade darker?

Hello Barkhorn,

You've risked sounding pedantic, but I applaud you for having a good eye.:drinks:

And yes, some rudders were overpainted, darker, and the sequence altered after they arrived in the field, in the 94th and 95th. When you get Hat in the Ring, you will find those rudders overpainted, while the rudders of the 27th and 147th retained the factory hues and notations, again with the sequence altered. We do our homework.

Cheers,

shredward