Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Killer Whale drowns Trainer

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/feb/25/killer-whale-tilikum-drowned-trainer-hair

Apperently...Seaworld are now deciding what to do with the Whale.

Here's a suggestion...LET THEM LIVE THEIR LIVES IN THE SEA where they belong!!...instead of parading them in a watery Prison, for snotty little Kids to gaup at!...you wankers!

http://www.guardian....ed-trainer-hair

Apperently...Seaworld are now deciding what to do with the Whale.

Here's a suggestion...LET THEM LIVE THEIR LIVES IN THE SEA where they belong!!...instead of parading them in a watery Prison, for snotty little Kids to gaup at!...you wankers!

It's sad but you're right. The wale shouldn't even be there.

It's sad but you're right. The wale shouldn't even be there.

Conccur.

The name of the species stands for something. Sad for the girl.

That's nature....too bad....

Eat Willy the BBQ of the Year :grin: And if we had Flipper we eat him to.

Conccur.

I've seen them in the wild, that's where they should be....

Hou doe,

Derk bye.gif

I was once fortunate to scuba dive with a blue shark in the atlantic awesome spectacle and I concur the only place for a wild animal be it on land or sea or air is in the wild doing what it does... I saw sharks next at a Sealife centre and they didn't have the awe and the majesty that they do have in the wild... poor for the girl yes but she knew the risks (I know its cold hearted but its what I believe)... This was an creature that can take down anything in the open ocean and they put it in a tank... its bound to go wrong sometimes...

I dunno why we can't leave anything alone...as a species, we are an interfearing pain in the s**tter

I'm not blaming the whale since it probably just followed its natural instincts. But since this whale already have killed 3 people I think the best thing would be to put it down.

But I concur that whales never should be kept in a tank. But live in the free. Think they need a lot more space than any tank can provide.

There is a reason they call them a killer whales.

Eat Willy the BBQ of the Year :grin: And if we had Flipper we eat him to.

LOL-http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/251888

Seriously though you cant take an apex predator like a killer whale or shark out of its natural element, subject it to unnatural stress, and think nothing bad will happen. Sadly the animal would probably not survive if released.

It should never have been captured in the first place!...they use the term 'study' to describe the work they do at Seaworld...but it's just a money making venture!

It's the same as the Japs using 'research' as a word to justify their continued culling of Minky and Pilot Whales.

Just leave them alone!....your little Japanese cock isn't going to grow to more than it's natural 3" no matter how much Tiger Anus you eat!...freaks!

Sadly the animal would probably not survive if released.

Something tells me this one just might. Who knows... but if it dies it dies on its own, better that than being put down for something that wasn't its fault...

I'm getting sick of all the coverage of this on the local news over the past several days. It's pretty much non-stop. Turn on the TV and they're saying "and the trainer is still dead, more late-breaking updates next!!"

I'm getting sick of all the coverage of this on the local news over the past several days. It's pretty much non-stop. Turn on the TV and they're saying "and the trainer is still dead, more late-breaking updates next!!"

Yep... It's fascinating how they all sound Surprised!...this is the third person he's nobbled

If it had been any other animal it had been put down after the first kill. Just a thought

My guess is it's because, unlike many other killer animals, it doesn't try to maul or eat the people. It just bangs them around and drowns them, leading to the "reasonable doubt" of whether it means to kill or just doesn't know its behavior will result in death.

My guess is it's because, unlike many other killer animals, it doesn't try to maul or eat the people. It just bangs them around and drowns them, leading to the "reasonable doubt" of whether it means to kill or just doesn't know its behavior will result in death.

Don't they do that with the seals as well which is their natural food? Orcas IMHO are some of the most evil predators because, unlike adult humans, they toy around with their food before eating it...

No, no, you've got it all wrong. They're tenderizing the meat first. :wink:

Don't they do that with the seals as well which is their natural food? Orcas IMHO are some of the most evil predators because, unlike adult humans, they toy around with their food before eating it...

The cats do it also. Haven't you ever seen "toying" with a mouse? They are also very evil.

Human adults are much nicer. When they torture before killing, they do it in a holy way. :rolleyes:

Edited by Von Paulus

The cats do it also. Haven't you ever seen "toying" with a mouse? They are also very evil.

Human adults are much nicer. When they torture before killing, they do it in a holy way. rolleyes.gif

And they don't eat their preys afterwards, when they're civilized. Presumably. Just keep the ears in some cases.

Humans are animals.

We're not plants.

There's no such thing as an evil animal.

The Fishercat is an evil animal. Its is the only animal besides man that kills for the hell of it.Dont get confused for fun it will just kill because it can. The fisher cat lives in the North East and Western mtn areas. Its a 3 foot long weasal/polecat type animal. they hunt porcupines, and other varmint, and are known to hunt domestic cats and dogs. Their bark/shriek is something to be heard. It sounds like nothing I have ever heard before.

fisher.jpg