Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

PSA

I just had a first encounter with Dave's stalker. I feel so honored right now. Of all people, he choose me as his next target. This has surely been a most excellent day. So, do I get a CA combat patch for surviving a run-in with him? Or maybe a kill score card that can be placed right next to my member rank?

Oh, and on a side note, you know you're really good friends with someone when you both share the same stalker.

You should get a pepper anti-rape spray. Both of you

Don't walk alone, a night, in dimly lit areas when there is a dimly minded stalker about!

The guy is so pathetic you wonder how he can even access the internet. I wonder if he uses AOL?

Here is the exchange from last night word for word. He titled it,

U apologized, right?

Take me off your so sophisticated ban list, and we're done. I dig the Browns and the Indians. I'm a Royals fan, myself. We've had 81 tickets for the past 5 years, and maybe made it to maybe a quarter of them. If you're ever around Offutt this summer, and bored s**tless, let me know. There's 2. No strings.

Smoke'em peace pipe, Slavens.

My response

But how do I know this isn't just going to crap again? We put up with a lot of crap from another site that is why Erik, Mike, Alex and I started CA. I will not make everyone happy but that is life. Those who do not like me or the site, have left. We are a tight group here, we have been through a lot together we consider this a home away from home. Some will think this might be sick or odd, some will just not understand it. Like FC you are fond of jumping on has a 2 year old with cancer, he has been through hell and back with this. We talk about this kind of stuff here. yes it has nothing to do with games but our site is more than that. I do not put up with douche bags at all. Its my upbringing and its the fact I was a basic training instructor for many many years. Sometimes I can be rough around the edges and I try to keep that in check, but what you have done since Jan of last year has gone beyond just letting bygones be bygones. I have nothing to apologize for and I am serious about how I feel the way you have been acting. I have been tempted to call the FCC, I have all your PM's, IP's, and even your ISP, all logged. What you have been doing is illegal and its breaks several laws. With the extreme you have been taking this over the last year makes me wonder if I should be looking over my shoulder when I go out.

Now all the above is not me trying to insult you in the least bit. I am being honest. Rational people do not act like this, especially over a website.

As I said most of us have been doing this since 2002, we have known each other that long too. We get together every year and have a party at my place. We have been through rough times and issues when something has happened to one of our family members. We will always be like that. I am not sure if you understand that or not but I am willing to bury the hatchet but how do I know you are?

His response

Dude, I never made light of FC's kid. That's s**t's terrible, and all my best. My girlfriend is a pediatric surgeon. So go ahead and fix that for me, I guess?? WTF

Don't threaten' me tho, David. I'll see red. Complacency is what I wish. CombatAce is the 'marketplace'. Be a lil' more liberal.

As for the FCC, I guess you're nervous now. Good.

Mend ties with capun, aswell.

I'm no ones enemy, dood.

My response

I never said you were anyone's enemies and I know you never said anything bad about FC's kid, I was giving you an example of how good friends we are here. If you took it that way then I apologize was not my intention of giving you that impression that you had said something about his kid.

I am not threatning you at all. I said I had thought about it. You reacted just the way I thought though. I mean we can keep doing this all the time. I don't see the point, but we can keep doing this. I just do not see this working out. We can be civil and agree to disagree. As you can see I am not hurling insult after insult at you, like you do me. I have been called far worse to my face and it didn't phase me. As far as Capun is concerned, I tried one time and he refused. So I am done with that chapter. I do wish it was like the old days when everyone got along, but its not going to happen again I guess.

His response

Let's make it quite the quandry, then. Accept by putting your type finger foremost then, Dave. I've read quite alot, and you're wrong. Apologize like a stud, and all will be forgiven. Point, fact, matter - you portray yourself as the lead commando here. Therefore, you get the brow beatin'. Hence, it's up to you to apologize. Nothing would energize this dying gaming atmosphere more than that. You have to fix it, Slavens. Your labor has fruited. Now fix it.

My response

Apologize for what? And I am not king s**t here at all. I just run the place.

His response

Ok, then we're done.

My response

As I said we can agree to disagree and not be foul about it.

His response

Pretention will always rear in the way. It's something to think about, tho, Dave. I'm so f***in' Jimmy Carter.

My response

Hey I freely admit I am not perfect, I can be an asshole. Sometimes warranted and other times not. I have apologized in the past when I did cross the line as well. I know I am not better than anyone here though. I do have certain convictions though I will not budge on though as I suspect others have as well. As I said, I am not a perfect person and I am not afraid to say I'm sorry when I screw up. I will however keep what you said in mind. There is nothing wrong with a person saying "Hey man, take it easy." I also have no problem about thinking before I type. I have bad habit of not doing that and go off half cocked.

His response

Dude, you're a douche. When it comes to this game or TW atmosphere, you're the biggest. The most large, huge. Flaming, fuktard finger. Don't go and try to hide now, you are way, way too obvious. I'm your new friend now, is how f***ed you are.

My response

Sorry you feel that way. See yeah around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see this is what I get on a reoccuring basis. So from now I on I am just going to get rid of him and press on. I tried to be reasonable but as you can see that is not what he wants. I am still not sure what I am supposed to apologize for. I also do not see anything wrong with the community as a whole. I am interested in what people think.

thats just creepy.I'm so envious...not of your stalker but your ability to keep yourself and your temper in check.This guy should get a job in PR for the goverment or something...they need people with no touch of reality right now.Good luck guys with this one.

He clearly wants to thrust his spam-candle against your sweaty, heaving buttocks Dave. Raging case of davecurious for sure.

He clearly wants to thrust his spam-candle against your sweaty, heaving buttocks Dave. Raging case of davecurious for sure.

Okay, THAT is disturbing!

FC

Okay, THAT is disturbing!

FC

It could be more disturbing...for example if they were dressed as Zeus and Thor while doing their sticky man-love.

Dammit guys I am eating lunch here or was... there is wrong and there is wrong and that was so wrong even my usual cast iron stomach complained... and as FC said You can't unsee a statement like that...

We need a palette cleanser!!!!!!

Or that part of my brain needs to be burned out...

FC

Dude, I can't unsee that statement...ever!

FC

"My mystic mallet Mjolnir shall penetrate thy hole of glory, Zeus!"

"Not before I strike thy anal bellows with mine lordly bolt, Thor!"

Sounds to me that he is trying to get back on,just to start a Sh&% fight.

If he was that big a Thirdwire fan,he'd keep his 'stuff' to himself and get what he needed from here to enjoy the games.

There are far to many GOOD people here to have to put up with a few 'flamers' spoiling it for everyone.

As far as he is concerned,Dave: use your finger to push down on the handle.(sound of toilet flushing) :grin:

"My mystic mallet Mjolnir shall penetrate thy hole of glory, Zeus!"

"Not before I strike thy anal bellows with mine lordly bolt, Thor!"

One acronym sums this up... :lmao:

Back on topic, I thought this guy was dead and buried... guess all that remains is zombie T-virus intelligence...

Actually, I'm not at all certain that drugs aren't involved here. Lots of strong, illegal ones. Some of the statements make "bipolar" look like an understatement.

Hmmm. Come to think of it, maybe it's a she, not a he? After all, saying things like "apologize!" followed by "screw you!!" when you ask "for what?" seems like uber-PMS to me.

Well, apparently, he or she tried to contact me via PM under the name of SXSW, titled the PM as "Ur so pretentios pretty" - (spelled exactly like that) and the message content was a youtube link to a Bob Dylan song "What was it you wanted".

He/she also posted a comment on my forum saying, "You're so fake dude, this poptarts on me." I just sent a reply back to him on it, but I think he got banned before I got online. Too bad, I wanted to get into a good dirty PM war with him to take his sights off the rest of ya'll.

Weird is all I can say. So I guess he/she has his/her sights on me. Ya know, the next he/she appears, we need to ask him/her if he is a guy or a girl. Might clear up a few things... well at least get the whole he/she thing straightened out when we talk about him/her.

I love being stocked... gives me a reason to drive fast... in my uber magnum car.

By the way, that whole Thor and Zeus thing is just ghey if you ask me.

Edited by serverandenforcer

Ya know, just earlier today I was wondering how C5 was doing. But damn, what have you been drinking man!? :yikes:

Glad to see ya back around!

Props to C5...I don't think I'll ever get that out of my head ever.

Based on Dave's posted converstation, I really do wonder if this individual is severely bipolar, or on some other kind of medication that he/she/it is not taking. This person is completely irrational beyond anything I've ever seen. For example, he/she/it seems to have enjoyed the fact that the FCC might be notified, stating "good" as if it were his/her/its objective to get such a possible response, or as if he/she/it thinks he/she/it is making Dave or FC or community members nervous. Also, the fact that he/she/it is using proxies and other masking techniques to show back up here is just insane. Just a personal thought - don't communicate with this guy/gal/thing anymore. Ban outright and don't even touch him/her/it. It's like he/she/it lives off this and cannot await your response.

Well... he was back... I gave him a PM that he would never forget. Oh, this is going to be fun... Oh I so wish to be a moderator just to deal with his dumb a**. I'd block him from posting but keep him here just to torment him with PMs.

Well we tried diplomacy, he didn't want it. So we will not respond to him, we will ban, rinse and repeat. He can meet our silence. Stand down everyone.