Sign in to follow this  
Nesher

American girls > Israeli girls

Dogzero1, you SO better hope Vanessa doesn't see that... :rofl:

And yeah, the swedes get my vote, too! Though I'm pretty happy with my portuguese tall blonde... :ok:

And yeah, the swedes get my vote, too! Though I'm pretty happy with my portuguese tall blonde... :ok:

See my disclaimer. :drinks:

Some British girls are gorgeous. :cool::this:

You mean Ndwingho or whatever?

No, Vanessa = HotNess!!! The one and only!!! She's this forum's :bomb: :yes:

No, Vanessa = HotNess!!! The one and only!!! She's this forum's :bomb: :yes:

I´m sorry to say, but it was a false account

I doubt that it's limited to Turkey :no:

Ooh, Turkey, with a big T? I thought that "turkey" was a way to qualify some Mediterranean girls. After marriage, as said before.

See my disclaimer. :drinks:

Some British girls are gorgeous. :cool::this:

There are some gorgeous girls in Britain alright - they werent born here though. Went out with a Slovakian girl a few years back - she put British girls to shame in looks, personality, morals, intelligence - of course she was too good for me haha

I´m sorry to say, but it was a false account

If it's a false account then I want my money back!!!

You dont want this Swedish soldier after your ass, so just put down your guns boys and surrender!

war-women41.jpg

There are some gorgeous girls in Britain alright - they werent born here though. Went out with a Slovakian girl a few years back - she put British girls to shame in looks, personality, morals, intelligence - of course she was too good for me haha

If talking "brittain", then it's gotta be Eire, Wales or Scotland (Shirley Manson, 'nuff said). Not that there aren't hot English girls, there are, just something about those northern gingers. :grin:

xclusiv8, that girl looks cute nonetheless, even with all her "make-up" on... :good:

xclusiv8, that girl looks cute nonetheless, even with all her "make-up" on... :good:

My exact thought :drinks:

You dont want this Swedish soldier after your ass, so just put down your guns boys and surrender!

war-women41.jpg

Lousy camouflage...........

Derk

Lousy camouflage...........

Derk

My friend, that is what we in sweden call active camouflage. The enemy sees it and just looks past the soldier and only sees a hot piece of ass. Easy pray wouldnt you agree :drinks:

I love Israeli girls, I really do. When I compare them to our standard British girl............well there is no comparison. Check for yourselves :rofl:

ISRAELI GIRLS ................. . ............................................................ ..................................................... BRITISH GIRLS

israeli-girls-in-army-idf-4.jpgfat-women-bbw-singles.jpg

Israel_Army_Girl_21.jpg6677051_13de4e3f3e.jpg

israeli_girls.jpgwoman.jpg

israeli_girls_1.jpg. funny_fat_women_021.jpg

asian_jew_md.jpg . fatgirl.jpg

Disclaimer: not all British women/girls are as bad as the fine examples chosen....... :good:

I'm applying right now for a circumcision !!

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

war-women41.jpg

Very...rrhmh...Scandinavian, indeed. Will the Americans upload some of their traditional pictures of hyperbusted Californian chicks sensually playing with their M60s? (NRA trademark)

Russian broads aren't bad especially when they dance. Check out these 3 especially the blonde.

Unfortunately in large clusters they never shut up, so by graduation I've learned to shut off all sensory input. :mellow:

Christ... these chics are so freakin' big the one on the far right actually looks thin!!! blink.gif

Please don't kill the look of the bikini like this... I know, fat chics need love to, but WTF...

post-45836-12694284554178.jpg

israeli_girls_1.jpg

I'd have to change my state of mind for that be-hind. I bet if you threw that ass in the air it would turn into sunshine.

The actress that plays Ziva on NCIS isn't even Israeli, she's Chilean.

c1.jpg

And those fat "British girls" could have been labeled American girls and nobody would know the difference.

You think so? Click and have a look at this <-.

That girl you posted has nice legs and a cute butt though (if a bit on the too thin side overall).

Well I watching that video heat.gif good thing they invented a MUTE button though........I really can't listen to country music.......... it gives me a rash blink.gif

Well I watching that video heat.gif good thing they invented a MUTE button though........I really can't listen to country music.......... it gives me a rash blink.gif

Well, that's ok, not everyone can be cool enough to like it. :grin: