wait wait!!! I've just finish the whole 23rd wing skins tweaking the default ones,i don't think a C model is in the works,they're for the A -78 one!

was a simple work just to fill the gap,will uploaded soon!:good:

Beautiful X Ray!

Uploaded!Waiting for approval!:good:

img00004.JPG

Still working on that TGA to make the effect look just right...

FC

Hey FC, how did you get that mach effect?... was it through that method that you and I had talked about a while ago? It looks cool! :good:

Havnt posted any screenies in a while. So heres a few from my latest campaign (which I might add, is the first I have flown since getting TrackIR 5)

post-26949-052966100 1287001399.jpg

post-26949-024660800 1287001405.jpg

post-26949-009860400 1287001417.jpg

post-26949-020166100 1287001425.jpg

post-26949-093637700 1287001435.jpg

post-26949-091731900 1287001451.jpg

MaverickMike: How is it flying with TrackIR? A small review plz :good:

Malvinas Battle Flight!

Spinners are ya tryin to have Argentina win?!?! Especially with Phantoms?

I know this probably won't mean much, but I tried TIR one time, and it's kinda cool, but since I always look around while my cockpit is zoomed out, it personally didn't excite me. And it takes some getting used to as well. But honestly it is a good system, if not a bit buggy sometimes, or the one I was using last year was. Could have been the game (which I forgot what it was) I was playing it on but still it's a good idea.

• Like 1

I know this probably won't mean much, but I tried TIR one time, and it's kinda cool, but since I always look around while my cockpit is zoomed out, it personally didn't excite me. And it takes some getting used to as well. But honestly it is a good system, if not a bit buggy sometimes, or the one I was using last year was. Could have been the game (which I forgot what it was) I was playing it on but still it's a good idea.

Thank you Eric :drinks:

Well it does take A LOT of getting used to. During my first few flights I was still using the quick view command keys F1-F9 to change my in game views. I decided to disable all of the 'F' keys apart from F1 (cockpit) and I kept Freecam view which I assigned to F6 (to take screenies) and only now am I realising the benefits of using TrackIR. I guess it just makes it so much easier to look where you want to in-game that you can concentrate on other things rather than pressing the view key you need. The ability to zoom in just by moving your head closer to the TrackIR sensor is probably my favourite aspect of using the system. It makes it so much easier to identify, track and destroy targets.

Mike

Edited by MaverickMike
  • Like 1

MaverickMike: How is it flying with TrackIR? A small review plz

I may be biased being a RL pilot but I don't understand how anyone can fly without it, when I fly in real life I turn my head to look out, plus it frees up the hat switch to map to extra game commands :good::grin:

Before this becomes a thread hijack I'll post a gratuitous shot of my WIP Typhoon 2.0 :grin:

post-25123-086357200 1287175483.jpg

• Like 1

Forget TrackIR, I'll need USB Droolage Collector for this :clapping::good:

That is nice Bongodriver :good:

Well it does take A LOT of getting used to. During my first few flights I was still using the quick view command keys F1-F9 to change my in game views. I decided to disable all of the 'F' keys apart from F1 (cockpit) and I kept Freecam view which I assigned to F6 (to take screenies) and only now am I realising the benefits of using TrackIR. I guess it just makes it so much easier to look where you want to in-game that you can concentrate on other things rather than pressing the view key you need. The ability to zoom in just by moving your head closer to the TrackIR sensor is probably my favourite aspect of using the system. It makes it so much easier to identify, track and destroy targets.

Mike

Thank you :yikes:

Back to the thread then,

img0005851.jpg