• Mexico
    • United States
    • Argentina
    • Brazil
    • Chile
    • Uruguay
    • Portugal
    • England

I'm really fed up with our French team, which is undoubtedly as inactive on the playing ground as she is ridiculously frantic offstage. Our Blues spend most of their time publicly tearing themselves each other, putting the brunt of their faults on those of their partners they don't like, on their coach who doesn't listen to them, on their Federation who doesn't trust them... One player (bad guy Anelka) has been excluded yet for indirect very rude (say, anal) insults towards the coach, reported to the press by an unknown traitor in the team. All other players are searching who it can be. Inconceivable ambiance!

Last episode since yesterday: the team is now on strike about training, and violently argue with their Federation delegates, their coach and their training staff (some of those have resigned yet)! I'm definitely sick with this unbalanced gang of capricious overpaid millionaires, and I hope to see them swiftly and shamefully fired out tomorrow, and coming back here humiliated and hiding their pitiful faces under blankets! The sooner we will forget this annus horribilis in soccer, the best it will be...

Suicidal, regarding european teams, you should remember Italy always starts the championship that bad. But if they survive and go to the next stage they become a very dangerous oponent.

Portugal litterally wipes out North Korea: 7-0! Not funny for the poor Comrades... A swift trial for high treason and a bullet are probably still waiting for each of the players and staff members as they will return to Kimland. :butcher:

Poooh, what a Game, the North-Koreans had no chance...

Yesterday the broadcast was interrupted at half time due to a power overload... I feel like it was better than watching an awful game. Italy's not going anywhere this year.

On a side note: why do they they have giant screens at the stadiums but refs are not allowed to use real time tv-replay? Now everyone can see they screwed up (goals in offside and not seen hand touches are quite popular in this cup) but fifa still refuses to use it.

I don't get it

Italy's not going anywhere this year.

Don't be so quick on that, one thing I've learned about Italy national team is - they can always win the championship. I am not one bit concerned about Italy dropping out until I see it happening.

I know you look at it with more heart so to say, but for "3rd party" watchers Italy is always a favorite...

I love the how the US team was robbed with no explanation. These refs are worse than NFL refs.

I've always suspected soccer refferees are actually frustrated soccer players. So they are more interested in messing with the guys who managed to become players than making them follow the rules and play fair.

I love the how the US team was robbed with no explanation. These refs are worse than NFL refs.

Welcome to soccer, man. It reminds me of a poster my dad had on the office when he was stationed ashore in facilities, contracting supplies "Your bribery is our salary"

Worry not, that's perfectly normal lol

I remember when Croatia played against Australia on the last WC, one of our players got 3 yellow cards :rofl:

Germany 0 - Serbia 1 - Jeez thats a bit of a shocker!

They gave the result over the intercom during the Gilze Rijen Open Day at Friday and actually the whole airfield - 100.000 people- cheered......... That's the way it is and it will always be between Germany and Holland (for the rest we are very good neighbours :drinks: )

Hou doe,

Derk

Honduras 0- Spain 2. Seems we are back in the game, but still i would like some score

Before the championship some people complained about the ball, and after some things I've seen I think it might have something to do with the poor playing of some teams. I've seen several players make very unusual mistakes (specially spanish players like Villa or Navas). It's almost impossible to see anyone send the ball to a teammate over long distances, and long range shoots are always missing the goal. Of course players are not perfect, but good players usually don't miss so often. About Spain, they played well, but they missed too many chances. And Xabi Alonso should have kicked the penaltie shoot. He is the best for that in our team.

Today Argentina is playing qualification for the next round against Greece.

If they lose, we're out.

The French basketball team is OUT!!!! Justice has been done.

Good riddance.

P.S. I heard Thierry Henry got an offer from the L.A Lakers for the next season. Can anyone confirm? LOL

Today Argentina is playing qualification for the next round against Greece.

If they lose, we're out.

Even if they loose which should be a miracle as I don't really think Greece can do it, they would have to loose by a lot.

I gave a prognosis for Argentina - Greece = 3:0 :good:

Diego Maradona has just spoken.

With Argentine journalists, as always breaking all protocols.

The message was:

Greece is the toughest rival with whom you turn to play Argentina.

They are going to play the life and heart in this game. Greece is a great rival.

To win we have put their hearts and hope in the field.

As always, respect the opposition. Which has very good players.

D10S !!!!!!!!

I'm watching Nigeria getting robbed vs S.Korea... :this:

Are equal. With this result Greece is eliminated. and Argentina advanced to the next round.

The Greeks are committing many fouls and hitting.

And the referee is very permissive, not using cards

The game is complicated

Yeah I'm watching it parallel actually, Argentina had quite an offensive at the end of the game, the long shot by Messi was awsome...

I still hopes that Denmark is the black horse coming from behind like in 92 when we became European Champions :drinks: But in realty NO just dreams

GOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L

An unbelievable game, very hard Tremendo.

Greece, he deserves all the applause

Gracias Martin Palermo He is my hero

Thanks D10S

So tomorrow we face the very real prospect of both England and Germany being eliminated. Then the next day, when New Zealand draws with Paraguay and Slovakia beats Italy :grin:, Italy goes out. Would anyone,(other than an Italian) weep?

What a cup!

Edited by LloydNB

The Blue Cocks are out. At last. They won't s**t their flag any more !:fu2:

Minables! Poux! Larves! Etrons! :censored: If blue men are The Blues, blue midgets are The Smurfs! Could we really wait any sudden burst of pride yesterday from a gang of street bastards chewing while the Marseillaise is played before the matches? Those mercenaries only act each for his own navel, and for the biggest possible amount of cash they can get. They are no team, and have no other value or goal in life but to pour as many loud and vain proofs of indecent wealth as they can on their otherwise empty shells, thinking that a golden garbage can is no more a garbage can (just the Sarkozy way). Gather the best hearty, self-willed and brave men you can find amongst mercenaries, you get the Foreign Legion; gather the stinkiest scum you can find amongst mercenaries, you get The Blues.

When I see how much the country has spent for one single, lucky goal (and for the priceless pleasure to be ridiculed before the eyes of the World, of course), I think that we'd better to rent some goals to Portugal, it would additionally save them from the Euro crisis. Bah, the World Cup has now lost her favorite clowns, other entertainments shall be found. The best we can do with them now, is to search for some organs and muscles worth being salvaged and throw the rest to trash. For the first time since long, I feel so ashamed of my own flag that I could apply tomorrow for the Uzbek nationality! (mm, actually, perhaps not)

- Come on, guys, just a burst of pride!

- Pride? It's not on my contract. How much more can you give?