• Chile
    • Uruguay
    • Portugal
    • England

The games for today are:

And my predictions are:

Slovenia Vs England = 1 - 2

United States vs Algeria= 1 - 0

Ghana# vs. Germany= 0 -2 (# Gana : in Spanish means "wins" LOL )

Australia vs Serbia = 2 - 0

Who bet, we put money on the table rofl.gif

The Blue Cocks are out. At last. They won't s**t their flag any more !:fu2:

Minables! Poux! Larves! Etrons! :censored: If blue men are The Blues, blue midgets are The Smurfs! Could we really wait any sudden burst of pride yesterday from a gang of street bastards chewing while the Marseillaise is played before the matches? Those mercenaries only act each for his own navel, and for the biggest possible amount of cash they can get. They are no team, and have no other value or goal in life but to pour as many loud and vain proofs of indecent wealth as they can on their otherwise empty shells, thinking that a golden garbage can is no more a garbage can (just the Sarkozy way). Gather the best hearty, self-willed and brave men you can find amongst mercenaries, you get the Foreign Legion; gather the stinkiest scum you can find amongst mercenaries, you get The Blues.

When I see how much the country has spent for one single, lucky goal (and for the priceless pleasure to be ridiculed before the eyes of the World, of course), I think that we'd better to rent some goals to Portugal, it would additionally save them from the Euro crisis. Bah, the World Cup has now lost her favorite clowns, other entertainments shall be found. The best we can do with them now, is to search for some organs and muscles worth being salvaged and throw the rest to trash. For the first time since long, I feel so ashamed of my own flag that I could apply tomorrow for the Uzbek nationality! (mm, actually, perhaps not)

- Come on, guys, just a burst of pride!

- Pride? It's not on my contract. How much more can you give?

A fantastic piece of proza Capitaine !!!! And some of this goes for the FIFA too, blackmailing countries where the World Cup is being played into actually changing their laws in order to comply to purely commercial s**t (read: making the FIFA even wealthier than it already is)

:ban: :angry2: :rtfm::blowup::censored:

Hou doe,

Derk

Edited by Derk

The French basketball team is OUT!!!! Justice has been done.

Good riddance.

P.S. I heard Thierry Henry got an offer from the L.A Lakers for the next season. Can anyone confirm? LOL

Handball, not basketball.

US beats Algeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Handball, not basketball.

Well both games you don't play with your legs. But when you're right, You're right. LOL

The important thing is that they are out and they will not be back. They didn't deserve to be there anyway. :lol:

Here is another well deserved defeat for the French team. The year is 1993, and France needs a draw to go to the 1994 world cup. They are playing against Israel, which did not win a single game throughout the whole campaign. The French team is the all-star team of the day, with Deschamps, Blanc, Petit, Desailly, Lizarazu, Cantona etc. The game is held in Paris and the French already got their after-game parties and celebrations ready. But someone had other plans, and that's what happens when you play with your nose in the sky:

At least the USA team won and went up. They deserved it after they got robbed of a perfectly good goal last game (and another legal goal in this game too).

Not so happy about the English team going up. A bunch of pompous cry-baby individuals filled with weird self importance that they totally do not deserve. What did they accomplish since 1966????

The answer is NOTHING!!!!

Woohoo! Saw the whole game through. Everbody said Algeria would be easy to beat. It didn't seem that way to me, although we did blow a number of great scoring opportunities. I'm amazed we got another legit goal stolen away from us. Still, our boys showed a lot of tenacity to still keep attacking the way they did. Very proud of the team.

The games for today are:

And my predictions are:

Slovenia Vs England = 1 - 2 ( 0 - 1 )

United States vs Algeria= 1 - 0

Ghana# vs. Germany= 0 -2

Australia vs Serbia = 2 - 0

Who bet, we put money on the table rofl.gif

Yeah not great - but good enough

In that case it looks like the quarter finals for group C and D are:

USA v Ghana

England v Germany

Think I would have preferred to get Ghana - but probably not much in it between them and Germany on current form!

My neighbourhood is full of inmigrants from North Africa, i walked by a bar full of Algerians while watching the game with the US, they made a show worth seeing

We gotta fight aganst the english team again.

a classical world cup match!!!! :drinks:

We gotta fight aganst the english team again.

a classical world cup match!!!! :drinks:

I'll be watching that one if at all possible. Should be a great match. Glad we got Ghana instead.

I've been down an put a bet on NZ to go through to the next round. That would require us to beat Paraguay or draw and rely on the Slovakia v Italy match. 6 to 1.

I think the odds of NZ making the second round at the start of the World Cup was closer to 50 to 1. I should have had more faith then.

CIAO ITALIA !!!!!!!!!!!! Salute.gif

This is unbelievable. Italy are out of world cup

CIAO ITALIA !!!!!!!!!!!! Salute.gif

This is unbelievable. Italy are out of world cup

Just watched it too, it was a hectic last couple minutes. Itally didnt go down without a fight.

We have the back against the wall tonight. Win or leave the Cup :cool: So Sushi eaters watch out because we are going to kick some butt :drinks:

Oohh man! it was so humiliating watching them play like scared kittens...

Just watched it too, it was a hectic last couple minutes. Itally didnt go down without a fight.

Unfortunately they didn't for the previous 88

Italy's out and it was 100% deserved. Congrats Slovakia and good luck.

I do not care about italy,they really deserved that, like brazil as well... but anyway , it was a pleasure to see france out :rofl: i've spelled a curse to france back in 2006!

one game i can't wait to watch is England x Argentina in quarter finals, perhaps messi cand o again that awesome play that maradona did back in 86, that i did not had the opportunity to watch :yikes:

Congrats to Holland and Japan :drinks:

one game i can't wait to watch is England x Argentina in quarter finals, perhaps messi cand o again that awesome play that maradona did back in 86, that i did not had the opportunity to watch :yikes:

YURI hopefully God will hear.

Argentina wishes once again to face the English.

LA MANO DE D10S !!!!!

1224048w298.jpg

Oh well, the dream is over. No losses and third in the group is a great achievement for a team that most pundits said would struggle to score a point and probably wouldn't get any goals.

Good luck to Slovakia. They certainly deserve to progress.

Lloyd

We should update the list of countries in the Poll

212c158fc0c29699137390c2ee57b389o.jpg

Did you hear the England football team went to visit an orphanage in South Africa this morning.

"It's good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling and facing the impossible" said Sibusiso Umboto, aged 6

The magic is still intact

Diego, kicking penaltis

Did you hear the England football team went to visit an orphanage in South Africa this morning.

"It's good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling and facing the impossible" said Sibusiso Umboto, aged 6

HAHAHA! That's cold-blooded, dude!