Sign in to follow this  
ludo.m54

Mirage 2000B Export versions

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you prefer ?

• Complete pack
    • Stand alone

Hi guys,

We are a little team working on the Mirage 2000B. French Armée de l'Air pack is almost done, but I've a little question about the export versions :

Would you prefer a complete pack including 2000TH (India), le 2000BM (Egypt), le 2000DP (Peru), le 2000BG (Greece) et le 2000DAD (UAE) or each aircraft as a stand alone add-on ?

Thanks.

Ludo

Hi!

Idem... Complete Pack.

Coupi. :salute:

Stand alone. It spreads out the enjoyment!

On a more practical note, download speeds are poor on the site at the moment (AFAIK I do not have a download manager or accelerator to switch off) and I've had to give up on downloading some of the bigger packs and/or mods.

A complete pack for sure.

Actually I think that the best way to make this pack is to create the aircraft model and then to create detailed skins for each air force user. If mou make a complete pack with 6 different aircrafts (Mirage 2000B - TH - BM - DP - BG - DAD) the final size of the add on will be very big. In general that's my opinion about aircraft add ons. I prefer the basic aircraft model and then detailed skins for each user or even squadron.

What about the single export version of Mirage 2000 AdA? Does somebody know when will it be available?

Thanks.

Complete pack and downloads speeds are fine here Spinners. I'm thinking its the across the pond internet.

Complete pack and downloads speeds are fine here Spinners. I'm thinking its the across the pond internet.

Not too sure about that Dave. I'm on fibre-optic and downloads from other sites are fast enough. Downloads here seem to hang up, mainly early in the download, sometimes requiring up ten attempts and AFAIK Windows isn't doing anything it shouldn't.

I just downloaded a 49.8 MB file in 11 second seems fine on this end.

A complete pak. That's what the UserList.ini is for.

wrench

kevin stein

• Like 1

wrench

kevin stein

Presumably they'd all have a userlist anyway irrespective if released singley or in a pack.

wrench

kevin stein

:good:

Just a postscript to my download issues. After another frustrating 20+ failed attempts at downloading a single aircraft file I've installed Google Chrome and it whizzed through in seconds.

I still like browsing in IE though.

Ah, yeah IE blows, I use Firefox, so much better to use than IE and browses better too. I didnt think to ask that question on what browser you were using.