Dave

What If Screenshot Thread.......

Hey Praetor

Your Tomcat-Skins are no match for me, but I hope you like this one...

post-4739-0-37718400-1305381037.jpg

There can never be enough Tomcats :drinks:

I must say I like it very much, I have just one minor point of critic: the service notes and warnings are in low-vis, so I think the national roundel should also be subdued. Or you could colour the service notes and warnings, which is what I would do. However you should stick to the what the Spanish forces in real life do or did, not to what I like :salute:

regards

Well...that's a good point. I will take that into consideration.

I thought about it and decided to change it. I hope this one is more of the liking...

post-4739-0-41638400-1305468059.jpg

PARANIBREDABa6501.jpg

Arabian nights...

The superb Breda Ba.65 from WoA but with Parani markings.

RAFMETEORF8A04.jpg

Gloster Meteor F.8A - No.71 (Eagle) Squadron, RAF South East Asia Command, 1955

RAFTHUNDERSTRIKEF311.jpg

BAC Thunderstrike F.3 - No.111 Squadron, RAF Strike Command, 1986

RAFB-52K13.jpg

Boeing B-52K Stratofortress B.1A - No.35 Squadron, RAF South East Air Force, 1964

AMIF-4C02.jpg

McDonnell Douglas Phantom F-4C - 22 Gruppo, 51 Stormo, Aeronautica Militare, 1972

• Like 1

AMIF-4C05.jpg

McDonnell Douglas F-4C - 6 Stormo, Aeronautica Militare, 1968

The glorious Soviet liberation of North America as depicted in the documentary film 'Red Dawn' was entirely successful, and life soon returned to some semblance of normality.

Here we see Commissars Francis ("Frank") "Ponch" Poncherello and Jonathan "Jon" Baker on patrol over the Soviet Republic of California, ever vigilant for the enemies of the people.

img00042.jpg

img00043.jpg

• Like 1

Chapeau! Chips with everything!

great. now we need EricJ to take his Taliban Grouse team and make em into Wolverines!

great. now we need EricJ to take his Taliban Grouse team and make em into Wolverines!

Not too difficult lol

The glorious Soviet liberation of North America as depicted in the documentary film 'Red Dawn' was entirely successful, and life soon returned to some semblance of normality.

Here we see Commissars Francis ("Frank") "Ponch" Poncherello and Jonathan "Jon" Baker on patrol over the Soviet Republic of California, ever vigilant for the enemies of the people.

I hope nobody's caught double parking!! :blink:

with both the drawdown in American forces after the Gulf War and the reversal of fortunes for Pan American airlines, the DOD decided to subcontract out the operation of the E-3A fleet in 1992. Pan Am had just one stipulation on operated these aircraft....

Next you will be doing TWA F-15's or F-4's or something... leading to a fight of Airlines :lol:

come on now thats just silly. the fighters are sponsored by soft drink companies!

ahh but in reference to my earlier post Mr Spinners..... what brand sponsors them? :rofl:

sadly with our congresses refusal to export Raptors AND the commander in chiefs insistence that 187 is perfectly enough AND the fact that lees means they cost more.... that might not be what if in 10 years time.

Edited by daddyairplanes

DO WANT. GIB NAW PLZ!!! hyper.gif

...Sorry. Uh, let me try that again.

"Spinners, kind sir, the PAK-FA you have displayed in your post has captured my fancy, particularly as the service markings are relevant to my interests. Would you be so kind as to provide details of how one might acquire this virtual aircraft?"

"Spinners, kind sir, the PAK-FA you have displayed in your post has captured my fancy, particularly as the service markings are relevant to my interests. Would you be so kind as to provide details of how one might acquire this virtual aircraft?"

http://www.insky.cn/...47-fpage-4.html

Then play around with the decals.ini and the texture.ini grin.gif

Got it, thanks!

I was a little put-off by having to install spyware a "download client" to get the model, but it's totally worth it to get a nifty pre-release, especially of this aircraft. cool.gif