Dave

What If Screenshot Thread.......

NazGhul the spanish air force not used the squadron numbers, like 121-XX or 122-XX since middle 80's, it used the wing number like 12-XX, and the C-12-01 mean C(aza) fighter 12 model of the spanish air force. It number is for the first F-4C of the air force

NazGhul the spanish air force not used the squadron numbers, like 121-XX or 122-XX since middle 80's, it used the wing number like 12-XX, and the C-12-01 mean C(aza) fighter 12 model of the spanish air force. It number is for the first F-4C of the air force

I know, that is why I updated all my releases with new squadron numbers.

Slightly more modern this time:

No.9 Squadron Dhimari Air Force

img00170.jpg

img00183.jpg

img00187.jpg

These Jag's also use Spinners excellent decals.

while during research on the current terrain probject, and concurrently on the militaries of the countries involved, I stumbled on a blurb about the FAH wanting to buy Kfir C2. So, with a few decals .... (historcally/Real Life™, they wouldn't have the rudder flash. But it looked cool)

wrench

kevin stein

woould any of you gents like to do a dhimari Sentry? thought of doing it when i repackaged the E-3 but (hangs head in shame) i dont have SF2 yet. only one in the series i dont have. so i dont quite know what right would look like ther tho i imagine it would be similar to the saudi's birds.

Nice work on those Honduran Kfirs Kevin. Cool!

woould any of you gents like to do a dhimari Sentry? thought of doing it when i repackaged the E-3 but (hangs head in shame) i dont have SF2 yet. only one in the series i dont have. so i dont quite know what right would look like ther tho i imagine it would be similar to the saudi's birds.

I think I could probably give it a go. Don't hold your breath though... :grin:

How's this Daddyairplanes?

outstanding! you outta release that puppy :good:

Hi

@ Spinners, :good:

... High altitude UFO Hunting!!!

I like your mod Veltro... :clapping:

Coupi. :salute:

Edited by Coupi

how about some serial numbers??? (even has a new name, in keeping with Lockheed tradition, and reflecting it's high altitude capabilites "Starduster" -- after a spaceship in an old move I really like!). Decal pack and some other tweeks coming, prolly next week. Trying to figure out the placement for the fin light. Making them move is easy

Awesome plane, Veltro2K ! :cool:

SOVIETF-12A02.jpg

Myashischev M-12 'Fastfox' - PVO Strany, 1971

Myashischev M-12 'Fastfox' - PVO Strany, 1971

sick and wrong :grin:

Edited by Icarus999

sick and wrong :grin:

..but I have to say.. PVO air superiority grey, and bort numbers and red star do fit that thing.