I would like to see a HS.780 Andover and a HS.748...

post-11906-0-67902100-1317162324.jpg

unfortunately I erased the max file by mistake....trying to get it back

ED, you are da man!!!

It looks nice so far, will you do a HS.780 too?

If you need someone to skin, i will be there! :grin:

ED, you are da man!!!

unfortunately I erased the max file by mistake....trying to get it back

I agree with the sentiment about the Battle of France aircraft. With a bit of extra work (adding a glazed gondola)the Potez 630/631 could be made into a 637 and, by remodelling the cockpit area, the 63.11. The latter was used well into the middle of the war.

Edited by LloydNB

ED, you are da man!!!

if you want I still have the aircraft folder (SF1) and the templates.. I also have an IL-14

Edited by Veltro2k

That would be cool for the beginning Ed! :good:

BTW, check your PM please! :grin:

T-28 Trojan

Soko J-20

EMB-312 Tucano

EMB 314 Super Tucano

OV-1 Mohawk

OV-10 Bronco (updated)

PA-48 Enforcer

I support the request, especially for EMB-314

Real F4U-5

P/F-47 M

F2G

PZL-130

• Like 1

the 163 should be in the 1stGen downloads. (by Pakso)

however, like all of them, it's pretty well...f***ed, in SF2.

fubar was doing some FM reworking for, just as a 'let's see if we can' kinda thing, but it's very low priority

F2G and since we already have TW'S great Mustang and Spitfire, and Monty's -109's, how about a nice Fw-190A/F & D?

New Tempest and Typhoon would be nice addition...

Spitfires:

-Griffon especially MK XIV with two versions of canopy,

-Merlin MK XVI with drop canopy,

-and Seafire F XV

New Tempest and Typhoon would be nice addition...

+1

In fact...

"American: P-51B, P-51D, P-38H, P-38J, P-47C, P-47D,

RAF: Spitfire I-A, Spitfire IX-C, Spitfire XIV-E, Hurricane I, Typhoon IB, and Tempest V;

Luftwaffe: Bf-109 E4, Bf-109 G6, Bf-109 K4, Bf-110 G2, Bf-110 C4, FW-190 A8, FW-190 D9, and Me-262 A1.

Also, the game features the following non-flyable aircraft: B-17 F, B-17 G, B-24, B-26, Mosquito, Ju-88, He-111, Ju-87 Stuka, and Me-410."

Sound familiar?

I know we all have our favoutire, perhaps more exotic, aircraft and would like to see them in game, but the list above from EAW would enable us to broadly recreate 1940-1045 in Europe. And we have some of those aircraft up to SF2 standard already. Perhaps the great 3D, Skin, FM and INI guys we have could try and get this lot together, as was proposed way back when on the SimHQ board. Plus we will have Wrench's great reworked BN-series terrain to fly over

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by Steve T

FW-190, in at least two model variants, A and D

as for PTO, have you guys seen recent DAT models? Those are very tasty and well made :ok:

as said, they mostly exist already. what is needed are REPLACEMENT, freely available no-strings-attached versions of those no longer freely available

note to self: bug cocas about the spit 5.....

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 1

More early war aircraft- Fairey Fox III, Fairey Battle, Wellesley, Bombay, Bloch 152, Potez 63.11, Renard R.31

• Like 1

what is needed are REPLACEMENT, freely available no-strings-attached versions of those no longer freely available

my bad, forgot about that some might not have access to DAT planes, sorry!

What we dont have is a Vindicator for Midway,just a clever Wirraway stand-in.

I hear by Fourth that nomination for BOF aircraft! and anyWW2 1946 Japanese aircraft.Would really like a BP Defiant for BOB and you know not many nightfighters for SF2 some but not Many.Put that pesky radar to work since we already have it. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by usafphantom2

that WAS kinda clever with the Wirraway-to-Windindicator huh??

Midway was the ONLY action the Vindicator saw in WW2; all those stationed aboard WASP were left in England when she sailed for Morocco during TORCH, loaded with Spitfires. So, in actuality, easier to substitue Dautnlesses (dauntlessi?) for VMSB-241s Windindicators

=========

what I'm really wanting are Havocs/Bostons for ETO/MTO and PTO -- got a f*** load of decals and skins languishing here

if you all REALLY want that Defiant, I'll upload it.

HOWEVER....

like I've said before, it's utterly useless (and this is NO reflection on veltro2k!) as it don't engage enemy A/C at all!!! Even when they're sitting on your ass shooting you full of holes!!

and the new skin I did for it has a few issues ...

like I can't figure out the 'parting line' for the fueselage camo to sky unders correctly, so the skin is NOT up to anyones standards, let alone mine!!!

It would look good even as a parked aircraft,Maybe someone out there can help figure out the gunner thing and if we get it into game and someone see's it they might take on doing the skins,I know,but I'm an optimist.I think the French and British had some Vindicators although they did'nt see much action.And you mean havocs and bostons Totally new ones cause we have the old ones?Wow think about the possiblity of having a European and Pacific Night Fighters

Campaign when we have the models that would be neat! :biggrin:

the basic issue with 'turret fighters', is the game engine has no way of know the turret guns are OFFENSIVE; the game engine sees turrets as a purely defensive device; and they don't even return fire on pursuing/attacking fighters let alone engage bombers.

this is why the door gunners on Huey's sit there like dumbs**ts while the VC shoots the helo full of holes.