Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

So, Was I Wrong To Post This....

:lol:

Guest Tazkiller

That is completely in bad taste!

Do u need a schrink or pastor!

Do u need a schrink or pastor!

Neither, my Pastor friends had no trouble with it especially when I told them that I had got fed up with more than one person forcing their idea of God on me last week. One thing I can understand needing a Pastor, I know three also a Priest but he quit and got married, but where does a head shrinker come into play?

There is no problem posting that on Good Friday as both me and my Dad celebrate Brianmas... much more fun than the other religons...

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy... or done much better :-

Agh, religious related thread. Must...not...charge...against...religion.

:heat:

I think that was in fantastic taste!

Either thats just me or everyone else is just constipated.

Cheers firehawkordy!

Edited by Stick

I dunno where people get the idea that Jesus didn't have a sense of Humour?...I bet if he saw Life of Brian..he'd laugh his head off!...I blame the Church!

Bah, I'd bet three nails that Jesus probably wasn't the man (god? mangod?) to take pranks seriously. Really, you can't voluntarily bear crucifixion and other Roman sadomasochistic entertainments without a good sense of humour, even if you know you will come back just one weekend later with hands you can't drink in. The problem with humour would rather come from his daddy, you know him, the big severe accusing index finger pointing out from between the clouds.

I knew a guy who was very Christian but swore all the time. There was another woman where he worked who was a real holier-than-thou type and finally asked him "how can you call yourself a Christian when you swear?" He answered "Jesus hung out with fishermen."

how dare you! :rofl:

edit:

I'm pastafarian, your clip does not bother me at all :wink:

Edited by Stary

Speaking of Jesus and sense of humor this one is my favourite:

I knew a guy who was very Christian but swore all the time. There was another woman where he worked who was a real holier-than-thou type and finally asked him "how can you call yourself a Christian when you swear?" He answered "Jesus hung out with fishermen."

lol, I dig this.

and Life of Brian is always awesome

Jesus walks into a motel and hands the innkeeper 3 nails and says "Can you put me up for the night?"

Jesus walks into a motel and hands the innkeeper 3 nails and says "Can you put me up for the night?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL Dave! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: