Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Which song makes you move?

I just can't sit still when I hear this..I just GOTTA move my body! :lol:

The MC Hammer one had me laughing. I used to teach programming, and I finished the semester with an in-class practical test to build an online media player. Picture the scene of hushed concentration as everyone is diligently working on their test. Suddenly, MC Hammer bursts out loudly across the silence, followed by frantic activity as the student tries to stop it playing. Human nature means people always build the play button before they build the stop button or volume controls. The scene was repeated dozens of times across the afternoon. It never fails...

Teachers have to get their fun any way they can...

In later years I used the Hamsterdance, but the UN said I had to stop.

Falco... The Sound of Musik...

Great sounds and a beautiful place to make a video!

This song makes me move.......My Bowels :lmao:

None, really. I'm not a mover. :grin:

However, songs like Superstition or Higher Ground are great to make you nod in time. :biggrin:

None, really. I'm not a mover. :grin:

However, songs like Superstition or Higher Ground are great to make you nod in time. :biggrin:

Can't sit still to the Doobie Brothers' CHINA ROAD. Smokin'!!!!

All the olde stuff. You know the list. As for recent releaces, there are two.

No1 is is Tighten Up ~> http://www.songlyrics.com/the-black-keys/tighten-up-lyrics/ by The Black Keys. Its the classical style jamming that moves here -- a titanic traditional sound. Both this, and the following fave, make great use of whistling in some sections.

No2 is Pumped Up Kicks ~> http://www.songlyrics.com/foster-the-people/pumped-up-kicks-lyrics/ by Foster The People. The chorus moves in this one, most beautiful, summer fun, but the lyrics are dark and sinister: a contradiction that rips the mind.

Actually, I just thought of something. There are actually LOTS of songs that make me move...to the door. Or to the radio to change the station. :grin: