Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Much as I like Americans

I say we ban the dogs' owners. If you have a dog that is involved in an unprovoked attack with a pitbull or something like that, deport to Somalia!

I say we ban the dogs' owners. If you have a dog that is involved in an unprovoked attack with a pitbull or something like that, deport to Somalia!

Don't you think there is enough pirates down there :lol: But I like the idea

I hate dogs. We should toss all of them in wood chippers.

I hate Soldiers!...choppy choppy squaddie!...MUHahahahahaha :lol:

USA 2 Great Britain 0.

DOGFIGHT

Dave::

its the dog owner

When I see a dog walking in front of its owner, I cross to the other side of the street.

The thing about dogs is the victim often has no choice in the matter, unlike with the treacherous tubs, killer cocounut trees, and perilous pails of water.

No such thing as a bad dog. . .

Only a bad owner. Sadly, there are enough of them around to make it a problem. It's the non-human animals I have sympathy for.

And whilst I agree with laws controlling ownership of endangered and dangerous species, even in the UK, where these things are pretty strict, we have had enough cases of people who somehow manage to grow alligators in their bathtubs to make you think there is a problem - these are not indigenous species after all, how do they get them in here ?

This is Chappie, my 62 lbs Belgian Malinois. He is all guard dog. It's bred into him. He is highly smart and very protective of my family. Especially my wife and daughters. He is loyal to a fault though. He can be aggressive to people he doesn't know because he thinks they are trying to hurt us. However we have had good success in getting him to chill out and unless we tell him to protect he will just watch and observe. Before we got him trained right he did bite 3 people that he thought was someone trying to hurt us. Lucky for us though the city of Dayton was understanding and they see he has calmed down and protects only when told. Having said that he is the biggest baby too and likes our cats....go figure. This is how much he likes my wife. What a ham.

chappie.jpg

Nice doggie. . .

I think my wife would love him too ;-)

USA 2 Great Britain 0.

I hardly think that the Pro-Celebrity, international Tiddlywinks contest counts somehow :rofl:

The most dangerous species on the planet is Homo Sapiens Sapiens. Ban the lot of 'em, I say.

The most dangerous species on the planet is Homo Sapiens Sapiens. Ban the lot of 'em, I say.

Amen to that!

But then I'd have nothing to hunt! :dntknw:

This is Chappie, my 62 lbs Belgian Malinois. He is all guard dog. It's bred into him. He is highly smart and very protective of my family. Especially my wife and daughters. He is loyal to a fault though. He can be aggressive to people he doesn't know because he thinks they are trying to hurt us. However we have had good success in getting him to chill out and unless we tell him to protect he will just watch and observe. Before we got him trained right he did bite 3 people that he thought was someone trying to hurt us. Lucky for us though the city of Dayton was understanding and they see he has calmed down and protects only when told. Having said that he is the biggest baby too and likes our cats....go figure. This is how much he likes my wife. What a ham.

Awesome dog. I have a Canadian bred Golden Retriever named Roscoe. For a Golden Retriever He's a bit hyper but he's getting better. When he was a pup, he was real hyper and we almost sent him back to the breeder because he was a real handful. He gets up on my wheelchair and gives me kisses and sometimes lay beside me. Roscoe's my buddy :). I'll find a good pic of him to post here.

Falcon

The bite force of domestic breeds of dogs measured at the canines has in fact not much variation but a bit more at

the fourth premolar. Inerestingly wolves have a considerably more powerful bite force,larger teeth and a bigger

brain.

Widow, when did they stop that in the UK? Was it around the time of Christian the Lion...?

I'll bet my in-laws' teacup poodle's bite force is quite a bit lower than average. :grin:

Widow, when did they stop that in the UK? Was it around the time of Christian the Lion...?

Everything is Banned in the UK m8...you should know that! :lol:

Well I dont agree....... I have a Tiger in my House and would never consider getting rid of her...besides shes a great cook :grin: