And now...

The first thing I will do in NA ... is fly the Yak :salute:

... :good:

Backfire could be also interesting to fly! :ok:

Coupi.

Edited by Coupi

A hairy cow!

black%20yak%20bull%20P062.jpg

I will fist make all soviet birds flyable and update the Tu-22 Blinder with some nice stuff ;) Then I will release it. :drinks:

We have a Backfire in the Download section

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

I wonder if this is a Standard ARM missile which fired A-7

Firing order needs a bit of work for when 4 AIM-54s are carried in the tunnel. The back pair will fire off first as that rear pair restricts maneuverability and has a bigger affect on weight and balance thatn the front pair. The 2 up front don't penalize your g limit or maneuverability other than the 2,000lbs of extra weight.

All in all, Tk is doing it right-Soviet surface ships with their wall of missiles is the way to go. One thing I'd request in a future update is a realistic length of afterburner plume. It should lengthen/grow with intensity with airspeed. Can't wait for this. Paypal account standing by....

Edited by turkeydriver

Shoooot talk about a rabbit out the hat! :shok:

Well, if it has aerial refueling, that's what I always wanted...

But if not, that's ok too :good:

SidDogg

Firing order needs a bit of work for when 4 AIM-54s are carried in the tunnel. The back pair will fire off first as that rear pair restricts maneuverability and has a bigger affect on weight and balance thatn the front pair. The 2 up front don't penalize your g limit or maneuverability other than the 2,000lbs of extra weight.

All in all, Tk is doing it right-Soviet surface ships with their wall of missiles is the way to go. One thing I'd request in a future update is a realistic length of afterburner plume. It should lengthen/grow with intensity with airspeed. Can't wait for this. Paypal account standing by....

depending on the Emitter settings, the Afterburners do get longer as speed increases.

If there's a shot of an ARM being fired at a ship, it gets me wondering if the game will allow you to destroy a ship's radar independently of destroying the ship itself...if so, neat little detail I never even thought about.

If there's a shot of an ARM being fired at a ship, it gets me wondering if the game will allow you to destroy a ship's radar independently of destroying the ship itself...if so, neat little detail I never even thought about.

I'm more excited at the prospect of ARM actually tracking and hitting.

I'm more excited at the prospect of ARM actually tracking and hitting.

Fair enough, I've certainly had my share of troubles...

You can already knock out a ship radar with HARMs.

Ah, nice, never really thought to try truth be told, generally my time has been spent attacking ground targets. Not much of a focus on anti-shipping in the stock game, just assumed that there wasn't that much detail in the game engine.

Not much of a focus on anti-shipping in the stock game, just assumed that there wasn't that much detail in the game engine.

There isn't. Most modded ships were given radars so that modded ASM could track and hit them using ARM guidance that replaced not yet functional ground radar lock-on.

I wonder if ships get any decals and flags to quadruple the awesomeness.

I'd prefer them to have slightly more advanced DM, like second model or texture for damaged, and to be capsizing a bit longer than now (CFS3 mods like MAW did it very nicely...)

Edited by Stary

and to be capsizing a bit longer than now (CFS3 mods like MAW did it very nicely...)

And keep firing smaller guns while sinking

I still think TK needs a competent art director...

go on send him your CV and portfolio

otherwise don't spoil my good mood

(sometimes even I can't stand your constant bitching :tongue: )

anyone noticed, on Kiev starboard side shot, there's also very subtle deformation of water mesh surface? Much less than in older overcast weather OHP shot but also present :good:

edit: merged double post

Edited by Stary

the pictures look really cool - can´t wait

however, anybody noticed that the ejection seats of the Cat are a bit...missing something?

go on send him your CV and portfolio

Nah, I said an art director.

I'm pretty sure the seats are temporary (?) also notice we had zero cockpit shots -the latter maybe better, I can imagine all the nitpicking :grin:

ok, as no one asked before: you think there's chance for RIO office? Or that's too far from the lite concept?

@Jules: easy, just poking