Sign in to follow this  
Major Lee

Prayers and Positive Thoughts....

Hi all, I am requesting Prayers and Positive Thoughts for my wife of five years, Jeanine. She is having surgery Tuesday the 10th... She will be in the O.R. about 0800 and should take 2-3 hours... Nothing life threatening underlying, just the risks of surgery. So, if you are so inclined, please pray for Jeanine, her medical team, and for me to be strong for her.

thanks!

ML.

Prayers inbound....

Both of you will be in my quiet heart.

Best wishes Major Lee.

My sons are flying today. It's just a short hop down the North Island of New Zealand to their Uncle's farm for the school holidays, but it always makes me a bit edgy, and I understand a little of how you feel about your wife's op.

So... may all our loved ones be safe today.

Kiwi

You got my support. Best wishes. :salute:

Edited by czingerx

Well, my boys arrived safely earlier today and had a lovely flight by all accounts, just a little bit of turbulence on approach to Palmerston North Airport. Jitters over for Dad!

timeanddate.com tells me it's early morning, 02:30 on the 10th in Grand Rapids, Michigan - it's 18:30 hours on the 10th here in Aotearoa New Zealand - so let's hope the boy's uneventful plane trip is a good omen for Jeanine's op later this morning.

Kei konā kei a kōrua ngā whakaaro

Our thoughts are with you

Kiwi

I hope all goes well :good:

SidDogg

my positive thoughts are with both of you

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. All is well, sugery just took longer than anticipated. Your kindness is much. Appreciated !!!!

ML.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. All is well, sugery just took longer than anticipated. Your kindness is much. Appreciated !!!!

ML.

Hope it all went well ML

Uploading prayers

best wishes and prayers for a fast recovery