Has anybody seen those? I haven´t downloaded the new version yet, but there are FB screenshots of Fulcrums and Raptors

Here's hoping we'll see higher detailed versions in an SF2 release.

• Like 1

not released yet, even for android, wish some more PC stuff as anyone else, but nice to see anyways

Edited by macelena

States "new aircraft for the next update (1.29) of Strike Fighters for Android devices"

Okay so would you guess he now sticks in everything between 1982 and 2005? including the typhoon etc - or will the F-22 be like a bonus super jet that you have to pay for

Cant see these ever going in SF2 - but the arcade Windows 8 version will surely have them

Do you reckon that these are the models from TK's USAF recruitment game updated for the new platforms?

Do you reckon that these are the models from TK's USAF recruitment game updated for the new platforms?

Well, TK does like to reuse assets...it certainly would be a cheap way to get those aircraft in game.

FC

my first thought was it's them indeed

will have to chek this update

NO. 2: "Dr. Evil, we have increase our revenue stream by selling Andriod, iOS, and Kindle version of the game"

Dr. Evil: "ooooookay. But next we will release pics on Facebook of Raptors and Fulcrums. After getting the fanbase excited we will make it available........ for 1 BILLION DOLLARS!"

Evil laughter follows..

• Like 5

Can we get planes with frickin' laser beams yet?

Can we get planes with frickin' laser beams multiplayer yet?

Fixed that for you ;]

Edited by CowboyTodd41

Fixed that for you ;]

as in "multiplayer for those fingers controlled shoulder view phone apps" or "SF2 -based multiplayer game with mods support and optional microtransations"?

• Like 1

I'll admit I'm still puzzled why SF2 doesn't have MP because SF1's MP will work with Vista/7. It's especially funny as the .ini files still refer to it!

Maybe it's not an "ideal" solution, but it DID work, and yanking it seemed like a "I don't want to deal with the support requests" move more than anything else.

Does it really work in Vista/7? I suppose This was the problem (wikipedia):

DirectPlay was traditionally one of the components of DirectX that received less attention, but for DirectX version 8 it received a major overhaul and became a relatively lightweight networking library. However, as part of Microsoft's unveiling of XNA in 2004, Microsoft revealed that DirectPlay would be deprecated in favor of Games for Windows - Live technology already available on Xbox and being ported for use on Windows PCs. DirectPlay will be supported in DirectX DLLs for the lifetime of Microsoft Windows XP, but from the autumn of 2007 [2] the headers and libraries — vital components if developers wanted to develop new programs that utilize the technology — were absent from the DirectX SDK.

In Windows Vista, DirectPlay has been deprecated and DirectPlay Voice and DirectPlay's NAT Helper have been removed

That was also the time that microsoft came with DX10, and did not include it in XP. Generally user data was no longer allowed outside the my documents folder. Then I remember MS suggesting all text files needed to be unicode text.

So there was SF2 I guess.

Edited by gerwin

as in "multiplayer for those fingers controlled shoulder view phone apps" or "SF2 -based multiplayer game with mods support and optional microtransations"?

SF2 for my iPhone, clearly.

Played sf2a for first time in a while. Can get new planes for keys, just need level 22 or 26 for advanced Vipers, 26 for Fulcrums. Snd level 76 to get a key for the Raptor!!

post-43212-0-45676000-1368054015_thumb.png

So it is just the F-22 and MiG-29 for now

Level 76! - blimey - hope you have a lot of time on your hands

Well, i play the Israel version alot waiting inline to get the kids from school. But only cleared level 25 and 100000 pts so far.....

You must be unlocking all the MiGs and Vampires etc now

Hmmm...Harriers included in this update.

FC

Til we make a SF2A screenshot thread.....

Soviet sexplane

post-43212-0-91334200-1368220537_thumb.png

TK could at least bring the red jets like the MiG-25 and the MiG-29 as AI to the PC version.

Never know

The Su-9 made the last update as well it looks like - and the F-5E is mentioned on FB

Til we make a SF2A screenshot thread.....

Soviet sexplane

It's always possible but will it actually be popular enough?