Svetlin

CombatAce addiction?

Does it exsist? I am starting to believe it does for me. Checking every 15 minutes if the site is back up and running cannot be called otherwise, I guess.

Thank you, Erik for taking good care of the home of this community!  :drinks:

• Like 4

You dont have to check every 15 minutes, I've noticed that every time the site is ofline, its back up at about midnight (central european time)

You dont have to check every 15 minutes, I've noticed that every time the site is ofline, its back up at about midnight (central european time)

This post was made about an hour after I flipped the switch back on which makes it about 9:40 am CET. Your theory holds no water.  :alcoholic:

An addiction is not a normal state of the mind, so do not expect logical actions from an addict  :biggrin:

http://combatace.com/forum-5/announcement-2-back-online/

Feel free to read it. Should have been titled "7 Year Old Chinese Phishing Expert Looms Havoc"

I did, Erik, that is why I wanted to say "Thanks".

This post was made about an hour after I flipped the switch back on which makes it about 9:40 am CET. Your theory holds no water.  :alcoholic:

this was an exception

knowing a thing or two about addictions, I say yes, CombatAce is an addiction.

But it's not the site, it's the people behind it and those who contribute for years and years to make it my, our place, an anchor in the vast emptyness of the internet

• Like 2

knowing a thing or two about addictions, I say yes, CombatAce is an addiction.

But it's not the site, it's the people behind it and those who contribute for years and years to make it my, our place, an anchor in the vast emptyness of the internet

Hear, hear, Stary.  When I want to hear what intelligent people have to say, who share my interests, I come to CombatAce.  When I want to hold my head in my hands and weep, I visit Facebook...

@Eric.  Your dedication to this community goes above and beyond, Eric.  Thank you.

Edited by Heck

My sister made a vid of me hanging upside down from the bathroom ceiling, screaming "TURN THE LIGHTS OFF, I´M BATMAN AND I NEED THE SLEEP" at the apogee of the abstinence syndrome, so we could call it addiction

When you consider how long many of the people in the community here have been here, I'd for sure say CombatAce is addicting if not an addiction itself.

Hey, I confess that I am hooked.  I wish I could shake the hand of each of the members here.  They're my kinda folks and I delight in mosying around this precious internet space.  Right on, Stary!!!

Time is short these days but I do still drop in to an awesome place with some great people. 

:biggrin:

Edited by Typhoid