Crusader

ThirdWire Android/iOS ... more of it...

It is shitty to see, that TKfocused so much in the mobile games.

And nothing in the EXP. 3.... wtf....

• Like 3

Geeez these look great, they are not even low poly, for a phone game, models are spectacular

It is shitty to see, that TKfocused so much in the mobile games.

And nothing in the EXP. 3.... wtf....

We supported his first PC games, made them for sure a seller and gave him the bucks he needed to develop the mobile stuff and... well, not a single thank you....

Instead we won´t get Exp 3 ever i guess. Just my 2 cent...

Geeez these look great, they are not even low poly, for a phone game, models are spectacular

it's probably easyer for him to build just externals models (even in high detail) in a limited environnement than build highly detailed model, with cockpit (with more and more avionic options required), complex flight model, complex environnement (or even just corrected, like suppress the z-buffer bug, or bother himself with trees).

it's easyer and probably more lucrative i guess

Edited by Murphy'S

Well true to form, everything else but the planes looks crap. The terrain is literally just a height field.

• Like 2

Planes I'd like to see for Strike Fighters on mobile, yes, I'd pay!

Strike Fighters and Strike Fighters Attack: F/A-18A/C/E, Rafale C/M, JAS-39, Mirage F1, Yak-38, Sea Harrier FRS.1/FA.2

Strike Fighters only: Mirage 2000C, MiG-31, Tornado F.3

Strike Fighters Attack only: Su-25, Su-24, F-111, Buccaneer, F-15E, Su-34, Harrier GR.5/7/9, AV-8B/B+, Tornado GR.1/4/IDS/ECR

Planes I'd like to see for Strike Fighters on mobile, yes, I'd pay!

Strike Fighters and Strike Fighters Attack: F/A-18A/C/E, Rafale C/M, JAS-39, Mirage F1, Yak-38, Sea Harrier FRS.1/FA.2

Strike Fighters only: Mirage 2000C, MiG-31, Tornado F.3

Strike Fighters Attack only: Su-25, Su-24, F-111, Buccaneer, F-15E, Su-34, Harrier GR.5/7/9, AV-8B/B+, Tornado GR.1/4/IDS/ECR

For mobile I'ld not pay a cent ..... for PC yes I'ld for many of them.

.... but Tk (now Tw) sailed for mobile enterprises only, I fear.

"Toto, i think those aircraft were not made to be ported to SF2"

just my .02 dollars,  the early 80s fighters (F-15A, F-16A, Mig-27) are much more dominant against the opfor than the super fighters with Amraam. granted its been used against lower generation threats (and less well equipped) but the Amraam only has a 50% PK on my game it seems!

just my .02 dollars,  the early 80s fighters (F-15A, F-16A, Mig-27) are much more dominant against the opfor than the super fighters with Amraam. granted its been used against lower generation threats (and less well equipped) but the Amraam only has a 50% PK on my game it seems!

Really? - havnt used the amraam - but even the AIM-9B has a PK of 98% on ios

Why has Strike Fighters Israel been removed from the App Store by the way?

Seen nothing official - TK would know I guess

...but even the AIM-9B has a PK of 98% on ios...

I don't think the mobile crowd would tolerate realistic missile reliability.  One set of two misses with 2 missiles would cause most "reasonable" people to never play again, I suspect.

Frustration is part of the fun?  We are a twisted bunch.  ;)

They could set it to rearm just like the aircraft guns. Is the fast foward option removed for Strike Fighters Israel on Android? I have more than 4000 points yet it doesn't appear.

Edited by OrangeFr3ak92

Never used that feature myself - pah - the historical jets they have put in are lost on you guys :biggrin:  

Afraid any additions to the mobile games will only be provided by Thirdwire as it stands - a Windows version might change that............

you gotta be ******* kidding me man... after all these years of hearing "no founds/no time/no, just no"* TW team suddenly have time and profits to develop such assets for what, three buttons arcade game??? :blink:

*citation needed

• Like 6

Seems it makes money...

I would switch to a more profitable market, but not with such arguments like adding a feature takes so much money. Every fingermove cost thousands of dollars .. .that`s bullshit!

I would offer a ground attack addon with new avionics and features....

all further updates will need this addon, so all people who wants to upgrade the game, needs this DLC ... and so on!

DLC combined with upgrades and patches.. that would provide a good income

• Like 1

Same. I thought some of the DLC would be avionics or ground units or general features kind of stuff. That was 3 years ago though, now I know I would look silly still waiting.

On the other hand, it's TK, one NEVER knows whats he up to. Might be all the mobile aps assets would eventually end up in VERY simplified PC title . Of the "air start 3rd person view 99 missiles" kind of simplified. Butthat would require pretty graphics to draw attention of younger audiences and time proven that isn't the top priority for TW.

Oh, regarding Exp 3? DCS man, DCS...

... In God... aaaah no... in TK we trust! :hi: