Sign in to follow this  
Carlos_Tex

Have you guys noticed...

... that Mobile Strike Fighters Israel is not available on Apple store anymore?

I really don't care about mobile versions, but i was wondering if TK is having trouble with the people at Apple. Strike fighters Attack is now available for the other devices, Android and Kindle, so these last weeks i've been thinking that TK is working it for IOS too. Or is Apple boycotting Israel?

Or maybe this means nothing at all and it's just a temporary problem. But i noticed and felt quite weird. Wondered what you guys might think.

Hipsters don´t like Israel i guess. When ideas become fashion... 

Something tells me that anything with "Strike Fighters" in the title isn't likely to appeal to many hipsters either way...

Edited by Sabre103

I am a "Hipster" and I love Strike Fighters! I especially like using cluster bombs, willie pete, and napalm!

• Like 4

Sorry, Crazyhorse, no offence intended. Just trying to be funny, but probably missed the mark...it occurred to me at the time it was kind of a silly, stereotypical remark and I considered taking it down but the post was already up there.

Edited by Sabre103

Yes did notice it - somethings obviously going on - hope its not as pathetic as someone has an opinion against Israel.

Considering its historical and based in the Cold War era when Israel was seen as a hero to the west - I don't see what argument they could put forward - so GTA 5 no problem but SF Israel - OMG!!

My next phone will be Samsung Android based - Crapple can go the same way they did in the 80s

• Like 1

I am a "Hipster" and I love Strike Fighters! I especially like using cluster bombs, willie pete, and napalm!

Being a Hipster is not just about the birth control glasses...wait a minute...hipster tanker? Oddball, is that you?

next he'll mod some paintball rockets for O-2's, they already had the loudspeaker for the music heh heh heh................

ON THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being a Hipster is not just about the birth control glasses...wait a minute...hipster tanker? Oddball, is that you?

Will ya stop with the negative waves already?