As per Marcelo, the Su-33 will soon be released.  It still suffers from a few issues, many of which we simply do not have the time to fix.  The FM is flyable in hard mode with no issues (though I recommend that one use a full HOTAS and rudder pedal setup for best results), and the AI has been tweaked to allow it to operate off the Ulyanovsk model.

img00333.JPG

img00334.JPG

img00335.JPG

img00336.JPG

• Like 14

Is that his modded su27?...if so was the mapping fixed?...on fuselage etc top

• Like 1

Is that his modded su27?...if so was the mapping fixed?...on fuselage etc top

No, that is a Su-33 with working canards, wing-fold, bump-mapping, etc.  Though I'd say it could use some help with  texture mapping.  Why not send him a PM, and offer your services, Russ?

Oh hells yeah. Been waiting for this one.

He gave me the 27 years ago,albeit with no anims...maybe he might loan it...

He gave me the 27 years ago,albeit with no anims...maybe he might loan it...

I PM'ed him regarding the model and your interest in it.  Keep a watch on your CA personal messages.

• Like 1

Could he send a mapping jpg? so the template can be made from zero? i´m also interested if possible.

Hmmm...mapping on fuselage is wonky...same as the 27  if he lets me have the gear can fix that...I started on static model he gave mme of the 27..which I cant import as I said I wouldnt..and its got no animations anyways...all gear etc are in down \ open position...unless I get the max files thats it ...

I guess I'm the only one who expected to open this thread and see "...the KRAKEN!" :sad:

• Like 1

Good god not see this for a long time I did the afterburner for it . nice to see it back again .

Good god not see this for a long time I did the afterburner for it . nice to see it back again .

Yep, that is your burner tga in inside the nozzles, however, the afterburner effect is by....it's by.....well, hell, that's mine! 

Edited by Fubar512

so, NO Krakkens???

dude....disappointment reigns.....

Krakken? Is that some urban version of the Drakken?

• Like 2