Nesher

How stupid can people be?

Antisemitic demonstration in Paris "Jew, France is not yours!"

this is the title of the next video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdTkvAfOaMA

I say, maybe they prefer the Third Reich inside Paris and France? they did an excellent job back in the 40's..

their stupidity is beyond me, I swear! 

Edited by Nesher

Be careful, as such events are often organized by the other "party" to stir up shit against anti-EU and national party movements and provoke fights between locals and immigrants.

We had a historical remembrance event last year, purely war related by veterans and reenactors. Actually if was a closed event. but soon several guys appeared (whom none of us knew) and started random shouts of "f*cking jews"  and similar things... Of course the next day, mainstream media marked us nazis with carefully edited photoes. Prime example of media-prostitution.

Don't worry about them because the mother of idiots is always pregnant!Is necessary fight these idiots! :boxing:You know better than me that you are a veteran.

Greetings,

Ice Man

Teo

hum, do you know when this was shot?

I live in Paris, and haven't heard about it, nor in the news. We usually have a pretty strong remembrance of all the atrocity committed in WW2, and medias as well as a vast majority of people are prompt to condemn antisemitic actions. Be sure that france and the french people is still a friend and ally of israel.

But i agree a number of such morons (ie antisemitic idiots) are present in paris. Such a shame.

In a country where peoples demonstrate as easy as they think, nothing is surprising anymore... they should be dumped from a "Vautour" bombs bay wearing IAF colors, just to show them the meaning of "cooperation".

But on the other side it's a bit funny to see the horseshoe theory being confirmed. I remember during my highschool time on mainland that the majority of these demonstrations were made by extreme right as left wingers.

Edited by B52STRATO

Breaking News: they just talked about it, there was an anti-hollande protest in paris, which turned to be a mixbag protest for anyone who was against hollande, from communist party to far right. A policeman was even severely hurt! Very sad, and not representing the french AT ALL

• Like 1

not representing the french AT ALL

I agree, just a bit of imbeciles. Unfortunately these clowns just send another international degrading image of our Country.

Like the comedian Ron White said "You can't fix stupid".

Thats it... people can be that stupid.  To believe every bullshit, provocation or panic creation...

This is a little nothing compared to what is happening in Ukraine right now. I have just came home three days ago... thankfully in one peace.

Look, I don't know who is stirring this bowl of hot shit, but they definitely know what they are doing....  Pro EU protesters in Kiev are called fascist and nazi by the rest of the country... Their answer is "Communists scum!"  People are stupid... they were panicked by the red past.. so they blindly run and die for the west.  In my country it is exactly the opposite. Anti-EU protesters are called nazi  and pro-EU government is jew-communist.... In Russia the public opinion is that the EU is fascist, and ukrainian "rebels" are banderists (Stepan Bandera's forces was fighing against the Red Army in WW2). In the EU Russia is communist (yet again....)  In my country again the opposite, the EU is considered liberal-bolshevik communist as the whole things is exactly like the USSR...

Chaos everywhere. All the people are being incited by something... usually with such things they hate. Someone knows exactly what to say to different people to provoke them. The same cause and political goal is called exactly the opposite extreme in another place. At the same time the entire continent is flooded by refugees and immigrants add to the chaos.. Now what the f...??  Who is making all this??? Who wants to make a war yet again in Europe??

In Rome someone has leave a pig's head in front of the synagogue and has written some anti-Semitic graffiti.All these people are been arrested by the police and belong to the extreme right wing groups.

Teo

And why they put the head of their leader in front the synagogue?

• Like 1

In Rome someone has leave a pig's head in front of the synagogue and has written some anti-Semitic graffiti.All these people are been arrested by the police and belong to the extreme right wing groups.

Teo

In Budapest someone put a bag full of pig legs on the door of the main synagogue.  They forgot that there is a camera there... it turned out that an insider did it, a member of the jewish "self-defence organization" for political reasons. Anyway if you know the place, it is protected more than the US embassy. A rat cannot get close.

I'm sorry if it came out like I'm referring to all French or anything..

but it's upsetting to see this kind of events (even if the main event\reason wasn't related)

anyways, hope stupid people won't reproduce for the sake of all of us :)

Snail, that's interesting stuff. I've learned to totally reject everything shown or told on the media. Its the only way to be sure. lol

A few years back, there was a peaceful protest somewhere up yonder Canada ways, and some "militant radicals" infiltrated and tried to incite violence, but the protesters called them out, so the radicals crossed the line to the police. The radicals were undercover police trying to make cause for violent police response. Police cowards, or potential state terrorists even.  Very interesting indeed.

• Like 1

Yep, it is more and more difficult to filter out shit and put together something that makes sense. Using at least two or three different sources... Sometimes it does not really worth the nerve and energy.

That's what they want to achieve, to drive people to ignorant apathy or fanatic rage/panic.

Damn, sometimes I just want to leave this planet.

As long as it's possible for someone to profit, either financially or by getting more power, by stirring up fear and hate against another group, it will keep happening.

Thats the so called freedom of speech. Each fool can say what he wants, even the biggest BS. And he will find followers. As more strange his points as more followers.

The certain  Dr. Goebbels said long time ago, that people does not believe little lies, but they believe the big lies if a little bit truth is in.

Thats the so called freedom of speech. Each fool can say what he wants, even the biggest BS. And he will find followers. As more strange his points as more followers.

The certain  Dr. Goebbels said long time ago, that people does not believe little lies, but they believe the big lies if a little bit truth is in.

Both parts are true... Big truth. People believe big lies if there is enough money in the background to spread it.

Spoken in a different way... if you have enough money (next to infinite) you can convince (force) people to believe that 2*2=5  and noone will (dare to) complain.

Herr Göbbels has a whole lot of followers around the world...  they hate nazies but not ashamed to learn from them and adopt their methods )))

Stuntman, France is not alone in having some real morons in our society.  The KKK still has its annual parade (all three of them, dirty sheets and all) in my hometown of Oneonta, AL.  Not particularly proud of that, but it is what it is and exactly the freedom that I fought to defend.

Stuntman, France is not alone in having some real morons in our society.  The KKK still has its annual parade (all three of them, dirty sheets and all) in my hometown of Oneonta, AL.  Not particularly proud of that, but it is what it is and exactly the freedom that I fought to defend.

That is what I always envied the most, the 1st amendment... (( Not because of such extremities what we need  - but because of double standard... some people are always more equal and they can say whatever they want while others are sent to prison for the same.

I did not FIGHT to give domestic terrorists and traitors the right to do anything. Being in the KKK is not a shining example of the expression of someone's 1st Amendment Rights. Those "dirty sheets" are a reminder to all Americans that there is always someone willing to take away another American's right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.