Anyone are flying the Viggen in SF2?

I remember that where a superb model for SF1 but I cant find it in anywhere... Theres some link to registrer in one site but it dont seems to acept mine... There are some work to its convertion for SF2?

Cheers

A sad tale it is.

I have long wanted the Saab Viggen for The Scandinavian Front but I have never recived permission to use it. I admit having almost given up hope, but the community has their ways and this is one of them.

Not having a Viggen is a big gaping hole in TSF as it is an essential Swedish aircraft.

Skunkworks is right they stink! He thinks hisass doesn't stink, but it does. Perhaps we could smuggle somebody in there and steal it. We need Maj. Gant for this.

Just to stick my 2 cents in, I've wanted the Viggen you years, Been thinking of just making one. Do we have a useable pit?

I'd use a stock F-15 pit until one could be made.

Is there a Viggen in the works by the community here?  I really hope so.

I'd use a stock F-15 pit until one could be made.

Is there a Viggen in the works by the community here?  I really hope so.

Which F-15 the A or C model? Earlier versions could use an F-4E,F,J, BAC Buccaneer, or Lightning pits. Later models had at least one MFD, so Even a later SEPECAT Jaguar might work. Anyways are you building from scratch, or moddin' your own from SF1?

I'd be starting from scratch. In my limited free time, I don't have time for a pit also,right now my list is full so?

You guys need to stop talking about me like this!

• Like 3

I've noticed a great many of that yahoo's sites plane being remade here at our own. Raven, if you build the pit will come!

Raven, i might help you with a skin if you need me, my 2 cents :D

Mako69 posted:

Skunkworks is right they stink! He thinks hisass doesn't stink, but it does. Perhaps we could smuggle somebody in there and steal it. We need Maj. Gant for this.

Hey Mako, you should be careful, this board has a no-tolerance policy for theft and piracy http://combatace.com/topic/66613-piracy/

If someone wants a big job...Ive got this 3ds max file which needs major downsizing to get into sf2...ive no time...

post-1981-0-95492900-1399506906_thumb.jpg

post-1981-0-86816100-1399506915_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Mako69 posted:

Hey Mako, you should be careful, this board has a no-tolerance policy for theft and piracy http://combatace.com/topic/66613-piracy/

Not if Maj. Gant is involved! Look it up rookie.

We all know who Major Gant is. But you are still advocating theft, which is against the rules around here, as I understand them.

For what its worth, I've never had any trouble with the DAT site, either in registering or in downloading things, such as their Viggen.

• Like 2

Chill Gatling, he's cracking a joke not advocating piracy

A nice trend i've noticed lately is alot of birds from that site getting new independent models on this site

For what its worth, I've never had any trouble with the DAT site, either in registering or in downloading things, such as their Viggen.

My issue is that I do not want my mods to rely on people getting access to their site. I like to make "all-inclusive packages", mostly because my target audience are people who never heard or played SF2.

The ironic thing is AFAIK the Viggen was heavily updated by people on CA and the only thing still A-Team on it is the conversion to the SF LOD Format. Not even the 3D model they used is theirs and I even have the authors permission to use it. Grinds my gears? Of course it does. For me, the Viggen would give three - maybe four - new campaigns for the TSF. It is that important to the history of the Swedish Air Force.

Edited by JonathanRL

Flogger, I may have need of your skill's ,wheels are turning.

I've also started a Viggen model, I'd be willing to share it! I think it has the rough shape pretty well in place.

I heard Stary had started a Viggen cockpit and I'd be willing to chip in too. As a team we could buildl this think so much faster, I keep saying this because I honestly believe it.

max1.jpg

• Like 1

We need to move this project to a closed forum!

There's a Scandanavian Front "password protected/members only" forum already. I think JRL is in charge of that one.

why a closed one? I like constant updates, would be even cool if the Team Mafia Forum could be read only ....

• Like 1

Wow, you rock folks!

I did not hoped all this but now Im proud and hapy by started this thread!!!

As a great fan of Sweden I totally agree that Viggen is a must have!!!! 

Thanks for all this feedback!