Sign in to follow this  
Zurawski

Decisions...decisions...decisions...

Hey all,

Okay...  been AWOL for quite some time now and I'm re-introducing myself to all the lovely stuff available to add back in.

Here's my quandary...  I'm not necessarily a Pokemon plane collector, but at the same time I do so enjoy the cornucopia available to me.

As such, I typically like to at least have one each of something but not necessarily every conceivable variant to grace the skies...

What do you good folk do?   Do you all typically install everything or are you selective and if selective...  How do you decide what to install and what not?

Seeking advice.   :biggrin:

I just try everything out. New mod comes out, I download it and check it out. Then at least you can say you tried them out and pick your favorites from there.

wouldn't it depend on the era one want's to fly in?

I have planes from the sabers and hunter era up to the Raptors and Lightning era. Except for the tomcat i just download the package, try them all out then pick a variant of the plane and edit the ini to match the load out per year. having a _77 _86 _91 _95  variants would result in a huge install and too many eagles and mig's to choose from. Picking the best from the lot works for me.

wouldn't it depend on the era one want's to fly in?

Or region, aka Europe

If it betters stock...I download and try it   ...if it looks good I download and try it.

Hello,

When I want to test a mod I play with the SF2 Desert specific "exe".

For "operational days" I play with different SF2 installs:

- SF2 Red Flag

- SF2 Europe

- SF2 Far East

- SF2 Middle East.

Plus a specific SF2 WW2 install because I like the current modding

and skinning stuff.

Best regards,

Coupi.

• Like 1

I have 4 installs, and 7 mod folders. I download what I think is cool, test it out in my test flight install, if it's a keeper, I load it into my ww2, Kaw or modern folder.