Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

here are the AIM-260A JATM and the AIM-424 LRAAM , both missiles are placeholders until better pictures and details are available

AIM-260A.7z

AIM-424.7z

to get the AIM-424 on your aircraft you have to edit the FA-18E_BlkIII_DATA.ini ,  in particular the  following weapon stations

  • [LeftMiddleWingStationAHM]
  • [RightMiddleWingStationAHM]
  • [LeftInnerWingStationAHM]
  • [RightInnerWingStationAHM]

for this weapon stations must the DiameterLimit=0.350000 be changed to DiameterLimit=0.370000 ,otherwise the AIM-424 will not apaer

 

AIM-260A JATM

Image4.thumb.jpg.d954731a5dab353a3fa26b21f96af6b7.jpgImage5.thumb.jpg.bdae73304b4f0038810295a3cb8aafdf.jpgImage6.thumb.jpg.d220207250e250fe2bc343cdc915f5ed.jpg

AIM-424 LRAAM

Image1.thumb.jpg.2978806f03cd561d4dcd20c0b83bfa19.jpgImage2.thumb.jpg.5b0b354936c6ce44631b0e4c58c0b2af.jpgImage3.thumb.jpg.c42bfbff0e27feabf4af2cb973e423fb.jpg

Edited by ravenclaw_007
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 13
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey ravenclaw_007,

I’m a little late to the party, but I have to say: really impressive work you’ve done over the years.

I recently downloaded your weapon packs, and I’m currently replacing quite a few of the less detailed weapons from other mods with yours. It really makes a noticeable difference to the overall visual quality.

I was just wondering whether the GBU-39 Small Diameter Bomb and the GBU-53/B StormBreaker might also be on your radar at some point. I’ve been putting together some scenarios of my own lately, and the GBU-53/B in particular doesn’t seem to have been modeled for SF2 yet, as far as I can tell.

In any case, thanks again for all the work you’ve put into these packs!

Posted
13 minutes ago, Uzabit said:

GBU-39 Small Diameter Bomb

In the Menrva F-22 mod, you will find GBU-39.  It is not on the celestial level. But quite decent. And BRU-61 is also there. 

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..