Flanker562 Posted July 1 Posted July 1 Thanks yet again ravenclaw, how are things with you though? You doing okay? 1
ravenclaw_007 Posted July 1 Author Posted July 1 yap , still a bit shaky and a lot to improve but im 100% better than a few weeks ago 8
Flanker562 Posted July 1 Posted July 1 That's good to hear man, as long as you're able to function outside of modding that's great. 1
ravenclaw_007 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 (edited) here are the AIM-260A JATM and the AIM-424 LRAAM , both missiles are placeholders until better pictures and details are available AIM-260A.7z AIM-424.7z to get the AIM-424 on your aircraft you have to edit the FA-18E_BlkIII_DATA.ini , in particular the following weapon stations [LeftMiddleWingStationAHM] [RightMiddleWingStationAHM] [LeftInnerWingStationAHM] [RightInnerWingStationAHM] for this weapon stations must the DiameterLimit=0.350000 be changed to DiameterLimit=0.370000 ,otherwise the AIM-424 will not apaer AIM-260A JATM AIM-424 LRAAM Edited September 15 by ravenclaw_007 5 13
Uzabit Posted Sunday at 09:15 AM Posted Sunday at 09:15 AM Hey ravenclaw_007, I’m a little late to the party, but I have to say: really impressive work you’ve done over the years. I recently downloaded your weapon packs, and I’m currently replacing quite a few of the less detailed weapons from other mods with yours. It really makes a noticeable difference to the overall visual quality. I was just wondering whether the GBU-39 Small Diameter Bomb and the GBU-53/B StormBreaker might also be on your radar at some point. I’ve been putting together some scenarios of my own lately, and the GBU-53/B in particular doesn’t seem to have been modeled for SF2 yet, as far as I can tell. In any case, thanks again for all the work you’ve put into these packs!
yakarov79 Posted Sunday at 09:33 AM Posted Sunday at 09:33 AM 13 minutes ago, Uzabit said: GBU-39 Small Diameter Bomb In the Menrva F-22 mod, you will find GBU-39. It is not on the celestial level. But quite decent. And BRU-61 is also there. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now