Sign in to follow this  
Stephen1918

Sopwith Triplane variants

I have uploaded two additional versions of the Sopwith Triplane. Ojcar tweaked the FMs of the original Tripe to reflect differences in the planes.

The early version has a wider tail plane and a 110hp engine. It's a little more sluggish, especially in the climb, but still a very nimble machine. I have included two skins and my skinning templates. The cockpit is the same as my original Triplane.

The dual gun version is a little nose heavy in maneuvers, but still flies well. I have included a skin, with appropriate decals, for the "Black Flight" of the RNAS 10 squadron. I made a new cockpit for this plane.

ETripe_01.jpg

ETripe_02.jpg

ETripe_03.jpg

ETripe_04.jpg

2Tripe_01.jpg

2Tripe_03.jpg

2Tripe_05.jpg

2Tripe_14.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Greatissimo !!! Many thanks !!! :pilotfly:

• Like 3

What great customer service, Stephen1918, and right on time for the holiday season!  A short turnaround yielding two new significant and historical models for the FE2 aficionados - thank you so very much!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Amazing work as usual. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Thank you Stephen!
Will be a joy fly with all these new planes on my vacations. Congratulations to you and Ojcar!:clapping:

Edited by JulioJunqueira
  • Thanks 1

Thanks once again Stephen for these wonderful Tripe variants. A quick note that "Revision 2" of my FM upgrade package for the Tripehounds is now available under this post (https://combatace.com/forums/topic/87403-tweaked-flight-models-and-realism-pack-for-fe2/?page=8&tab=comments#comment-775735). Lots more info. there in terms of what is included in the revised package (three Tripehound FMs, improved Alby data inis, etc.).

Happy flying all,

Von S :buba:

Edited by VonS
Edited post.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3