Can someone tell me please what are these files starting from ARABICSW000 to 099 and I have tried to read them but they didn't make sense to me?

this is ARABICSW001

60a38b16e25eb_Screenshot2021-05-18123625.jpg.43322f99ee0881c06f670d6a19e91eee.jpg

There are some of the files found under Objects\Decals

60a38b1879e55_Screenshot2021-05-18123701.jpg.9d4f0908fa98e84f5da13648ef67a36e.jpg

If I know what they are I might help correct them.

Clearly those are decals. You don't see them properly because Photoshop does not render alpha channel transparency for .TGAs automatically. Use Paint.NET in order to see those properly.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 3

Thanks, They are correct they are the numbers

22 minutes ago, GKABS said:

They are correct they are the numbers

The stock game does offer a variety of Arabic number decals, from 0 to 99, so there should be no need of custom ones sometimes. Have a look at what the game offers: Arabic2Black, Arabic3Black, Arabic3White and ArabicSN.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 1

You are absolutely correct,   I just did not know what they were as I opened them with Photoshop and it didn't make any sense to me but now it all make sense after useing paint.net :friends:

Photoshop shows very correct. It shows what is actualy drawn but not how it is be in artists head

Edited by bazillius
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, bazillius said:

Photoshop shows very correct. It shows what is actualy drawn but not how it is be in artists head

Photoshop basically shows the RGB layers by default. A black and white alpha channel layer can also be enabled (and it can be modified), but it doesn't really give an exact idea of how it will look.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 2

@ GKABS.....if you're using photoshop just enable the alpha channel to view or edit it , there really is no need to have multiple programmes to create .tga's....whatever the other programmes can do, believe me so can photoshop it's just a case of learning how.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.601ccb21fc9513d5fb66e6f049ec83fc.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

also, don't forget to 'associate' the file name (.tga) with an imaging program. I did that a million years ago, and never had an issue with PS opening tgas *

*well, excepting PS 7. still don't know why the alpha vanishes! isn't there a patch for that??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am really happy and overwhelmed with your replies thank you, gentlemen. :) 

Edited by GKABS

8 hours ago, Nyghtfall said:

I can recommend > Sagethumbs <

Using that, you can get previews of TGAs in Windows:

Sagethumbs.jpg.4379b91ac53ef6e38cdaace43dd4fa08.jpg

Great one, Mate!

Thank you.

• Like 2