Sign in to follow this  
hi ho silver

Strike fighters lightning 2

I'm following it on Facebook yes, but I don't know how serious it is, I mean he/she posts screenshots in-game, so I don't know if there is any real progress.

little (ok, NO information) on that FB page as to what's to be accomplished taht I could find

if you notice, first its SF2 with MS Flight Simulator stylings (text and image). Next its in a Microprose/Falcon styling.

he'll release something the day before TK releases the next patch, thereby negating all his progress within 24 hours

• Haha 4

he'll release something the day before TK releases the next patch, thereby negating all his progress within 24 hours

been there, done that. I released a the Oz Mirage 3 skin/decal/ini set less than a week before TK dropped the DLC for them!!

OTH, you ACTUALLY expect TK to release something new????? :lol:

I'd stay away from anything SF related on FB. I recall another account of a troll from Turkey who got banned from CA a while ago; he shows our mods and even takes our very own screenshots and then claims them all as his own work. One of such screenshots is that of the Mirage 2k cockpit I retextured, which I had taken for the ODS 30AE mod. I was very puzzled to see someone else use it for getting some likes.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Menrva said:

I recall another account of a troll from Turkey who got banned from CA a while ago; he shows our mods and even takes our very own screenshots and then claims them all as his own work.

yup i remember him

he did the same with the DC-10 after the first airliner package, without credit to Marcfighters for the model or me for the skins

as for FB, you cant discount something for 1 bad experience or even a dozen over time (like years). theres quite abit of good stuff out there, but getting some bad to go with it is a part of life (real or virtual)

I'm not on FB but I can see some of my screenshots in there.

On 1.8.2023 at 1:22 AM, Wrench said:

little (ok, NO information) on that FB page as to what's to be accomplished taht I could find

I too have difficulties to understand what he is actually doing.
But what I noticed is, that in one of his posts he provides a google drive download link to a (I assume pirated) full version of Strike Fighter 2. :angry:

• Sad 1

Even if we report that to the FB admins, they won't do shit about it. The don't care about piracy, just "wokeness"

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Wrench said:

Even if we report that to the FB admins, they won't do shit about it. The don't care about piracy, just "wokeness"

so report it as being a link to a anti LBGTQ site

modern-problems-solutions.gif.d989daa779fa5c94b7f10e2d1ba76c06.gif

• Haha 6

I can not believe that TK gave Sorce Codes. Feeling strange. 

gave, no

someone taking, possibly.

by observation of this guys page, i think the only things he's hacking or making is pics in Photoshop.

i wonder if hes confusing source code for ini edits. so far i see nothing thats not available here at CA.

i mean exactly what i say

At a stretch editing the Dlls, but if DA is right then it's just some smoke to blow up our asses and not new content.

20 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

i wonder if hes confusing source code for ini edits. so far i see nothing thats not available here at CA.

Exactly. His English is rather broken, had a look at past posts as well. He's just a hack. The only thing I see fresh is some new skins for aircraft.

Also, I have strong reason to believe that the guy is modding not Strike Fighters 2 but Strike Fighters 1! I see he made an YF-22 skin for the old F-22 Raptor released in 2005. I don't think he can use the new one I released since yakarov79's LODs are only compatible with SF2.

Edited by Menrva

20 minutes ago, Menrva said:

He's English is rather broken

Now I know why I still don't get his meaning, 

For what I seen,his post sometimes looks like he is in a deep remodeling of the core of the game, but the pictures shown are more just confusing textures and weapon loadouts, blinding my eyes

Seems he's stealing CA members pics and posting as his "work", so we can asume he's a member here. Is there a way we can contact him somehow?

Edited by Stratos
Grammar, as some members are a bit rivetcounter with english :P

Hmm... SR-71 and JAS-37.. something even CA standalone download section doesn't had.. 

kirito Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

• Haha 1

He could have got it from DAT. I know the JAS-37 is from there.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, simonmiller416 said:

For what I seen,his post sometimes looks like he is in a deep remodeling of the core of the game, but the pictures shown are more just confusing textures and weapon loadouts, blinding my eyes

yeah, it would be equivilant to me claiming my current tanker project would revitalize air to air refueling in SF2 rather than just saying im making new skins and tweekin the data ini a little bit

i mean nosearts and unit markings on the boom wings are cool, but its not on a "crack a DLL" level even in a meth induced fever dream

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, anunk47 said:

Hmm... SR-71 and JAS-37.. something even CA standalone download section doesn't had..

Blackbird could come from YAP, or the RW crew even.

NOTE: im not saying its the active members of RW, just that he could have access to the project

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, daddyairplanes said:

Blackbird could come from YAP, or the RW crew even.

Yep.. unavailable (yet) planes in here could be from DAT, YAP, RW or maybe own build..
I see some terrains are familiar with what we've already have (Some terrain modder has put some "signature" mark on the texture).

IMO He/She/They could be ex-or active member here.. Got to admit, PSD skill are good, and had a lot of leisure time to do skinning different planes in short amount of time. 

"Meth induced fever dream"
I think I need this.. 
:biggrin:

• Like 1

ok, the guy is fucking troll, posting stuff  "acquired" by means unknown. lets not keep giving him the attention he so badly craves, and just ignore it

(and yes, the SR71 is a DAT bird, as is the JAS37, so we know he at least had access to their 'stuff' at one time)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2